URGENT - Can't Log In in Cubic Castles!

*BURP**BURP* Member
edited November 2017 in Help Requests
Hi guys! How are you? Well, I'm not good... and here's why: I came here to tell you than I'm having issues with my password in Cubic Castles. My In-Game name is "`.*Drop*.`". Recently, I tryed to change two of my Cubic Castles account's passwords. Once I came to make a password recovery from the "Drop" account, the game sended me a message saying my password wasn't the correct one. I tryed to use the "I frogot my password!" recovery method again. It gave me another password and it gave me the same message. At the 3rd try, the automatic e-mail of password recovery didn't came with my "Drop" account link to get a password. I've been giving a lot of tries to acess my main account. I don't know really what to do. I hope I can get any help from this post.

Hope you have a nice day!
`.*Drop*.`

Comments

• Contact mabz(support) they can then reset it for you and help guide you through the process
  • sry dude, but no one can randomly give u a solution to ur problem in the forums, that's why cc support exists.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

sry dude, but no one can randomly give u a solution to ur problem in the forums, that's why cc support exists.

Actually they could if they happen to know what’s going on. Anyways, make sure you’re putting what letters are caps as caps in your password, and what letters are lowercase as lowercase on your password.
  • U said:

sry dude, but no one can randomly give u a solution to ur problem in the forums, that's why cc support exists.

Actually they could if they happen to know what’s going on. Anyways, make sure you’re putting what letters are caps as caps in your password, and what letters are lowercase as lowercase on your password.
    Actually, neither the username nor the password is finicky about uppercase or lowercase letters. You can type your password in in all caps and it still works.
    JackFury said:

U said:

Actually, neither the username nor the password is finicky about uppercase or lowercase letters. You can type your password in in all caps and it still works.
    Never knew that, well I am useless then.
  • U said:

JackFury said:

U said:

Never knew that, well I am useless then.
    you not useless just cuz you didn't know one tiny little piece of info XD
  • GUMDROP
  • *BURP**BURP* Member
    edited November 2017

Contact mabz(support) they can then reset it for you and help guide you through the process

I will try to later. Its midnight here and I wont get acess to a PC untill 30th
    *BURP* said:

As you can see here, I wont get the Drop link anymore if I dont solve this ;-;

I would remove the screen shots as anyone can use those links to rest your accounts passwords..
  • U said:

*BURP* said:

As you can see here, I wont get the Drop link anymore if I dont solve this ;-;

I would remove the screen shots as anyone can use those links to rest your accounts passwords..
    Well, technically they can't access his password unless they can get into his email as well. When you use a password reset, it emails it to you now, as opposed to the old system. However, trolls will reset your password over and over again, so yes, definitely remove those or at least cover up the website links.
  • @Professional Killer wild pankeik remove the pics because I believe I can actually see his email account
  • I am having the same issue, can't log into my account. Already contacted support, still waiting for a response. I just want to get back online to sing to my growing crops :Q: ... at least I've upgraded to the point of a full water sprinkler system :D
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited November 2017
    I have removed the screenshots due to privacy reasons. Please contact support, as players said above, at help.cubiccastles.com.
    Good luck!
    Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.