Aggeliki2000 has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, the 25 days of Cubicmas! We will be drawing a new prize every day, starting tomorrow with a Halo!
Qzzi has won the Bunny Mobile! Next up, Easter Umbrella!

Vends bug?

epieownzepieownz Member
in Bug Reports 19.90 Karma
A while back CC updated vends so that vendaways didn't work.

It was my understanding that this wouldn't affect selling the same sort of items, like robes.
But it has come to my attention that this is not the case, for probably a lot of items.

Please fix it for all similar items, there are a lot.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    164.80 Karma
    I've talked about it, but not sure if they've seen it :P. But yes, would like to see this change implemented
  • edited November 28 14.40 Karma
    Yeh the same item but different colours should be allowed like robes tutu cowl shirt pant skirt and wuvva shirts etc.
  • U  U Member
    104.65 Karma
    For robes, tutus, skirts, shirts, pants, and cowls just dye them all the same color. Sadly any other ones require seperate vending machines.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    164.80 Karma
    U said:

For robes, tutus, skirts, shirts, pants, and cowls just dye them all the same color. Sadly any other ones require seperate vending machines.

Kind of annoying when you have a good load of them :/
  • iHayden45iHayden45 Member
    2.75 Karma

Yeh the same item but different colours should be allowed like robes tutu cowl shirt pant skirt and wuvva shirts etc.

true
  • 5.95 Karma
    iHayden45 said:

true
    Definitely. It is annoying for poor people like me...
  • 3.50 Karma
    due to that update i need more vends -_-
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    16.75 Karma
    they have coded the robes, cowl, tutu, skirt and shirt and pants as different items for different colors, thats why even same items in different color doesnt work
  • 5.95 Karma
    MeHawk said:

they have coded the robes, cowl, tutu, skirt and shirt and pants as different items for different colors, thats why even same items in different color doesnt work

I think they should decode them