(?) Level Up Perks

They say:
"Your ancestors may call it a feature while you call it a bug."
This is what is happening.
I levelled up from level 8 then never picked my perk and then levelled again. Both stars were on the side of the screen however when I clicked on one then left the realm I was in there was only 1 star. Did I lose a perk or is this a display bug or is this literally just a feature?

Comments

• edited November 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Relog maybe?
    EDIT:I think that its all about the fact that once you leave the realm/relog your possible perks will reset (The 3 perks in the pickaperk box)
    The system is coded to reset one of them at a time..
    You shouldve picked first one when you leveled up first time though.

Did not work. Still only 1 star on the side.
    Your Edit:
    I didn't know which perk to pick & some one once told me that, when I level up, I should wait to ask them which perk to pick. Then while doing some quests I levelled again. Not knowing which was which level etc, I left it. Just hope it's a visual bug?
  • are you far behind? means what lvl are you now? if low why not make a new account
  • are you far behind? means what lvl are you now? if low why not make a new account

They say:
    I levelled up from level 8 then never picked my perk and then levelled again. Both stars were on the side of the screen however when I clicked on one then left the realm I was in there was only 1 star. Did I lose a perk or is this a display bug or is this literally just a feature?

"Leveled up from level 8..... leveled up again"-level 10

I guess that if you pick a perk and relog it will let you pick the next perk too...

• xomer55 said:

are you far behind? means what lvl are you now? if low why not make a new account

They say:

"Leveled up from level 8..... leveled up again"-level 10

I guess that if you pick a perk and relog it will let you pick the next perk too...

I did not read your comment, nor did I understand.
    But what I had to do was:
    Pick a perk
    -Quit The Game Twice
    -Sign Out
    -Pick the other Perk
    Thanks for trying to help me though! I appreciate it!