Aggeliki2000 has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, the 25 days of Cubicmas! We will be drawing a new prize every day, starting tomorrow with a Halo!
*Night Wolf* has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, 15,000 cubits!!

I. Quit.

Cubic LateCubic Late Member
in Community 22.10 Karma
To anyone this may concern,
Probably nobody.
I am rude, selfish, and have bad manners.
I take advantage of people and I act.
Fake.
It's time to say goodbye now,
I do not deserve to be in the community.
From now on, my cousin has taken over my account and changed my name.
Have a good life and a great time playing this awesome game that I won't be playing anymore.

Comments

• Pickles2001Pickles2001 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    19.95 KarmaFamiliar
    you shouldnt bully yourself like that mate.. you arent gaining any advantages doing so... just forget about it all and start off on a new leafn^_^
  • Cubic LateCubic Late Member
    22.10 Karma
    Some of my friends make me realise how bad I was and how much they didn't need me anymore... I've made my decision.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    31.30 Karma
    Some? Im sure that you arnt that bad.
  • VicreamVicream Member
    4.95 Karma
    LateCom said:

Some of my friends make me realise how bad I was and how much they didn't need me anymore... I've made my decision.

Hey at least change your name, remove your friends, change your forum acc, but don't quit completely. None will know your new acc, and none will know you are "bad", and you can become good without having a bad reputation already built about you..
  • NoeNtNoeNt Member
    7.50 Karma
    LateCom said:

A very good friend told me that "You dont need to be friend with everyone" and yeah he was right i realised that you should too ;)
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    8.85 Karma
    Oh wow... Cya mate.
    Hope you come back soon.
    (Off topic)
    Spoiler:

Are you still buying my corn though?
    22.10 Karma
    Yea I'd better join the F.F.F group.
  • -Joystick--Joystick- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    71.25 KarmaFamiliar
    Why so much pessimist here? Why do you see only your defects? I'm sure you have plenty of qualities! Maybe you're selfish but it can change, like all that you said. Anyway, useless to try holding you back since your cousin took your account so... Yeah, good luck irl and have a great day.
  • VicreamVicream Member
    4.95 Karma
    LateCom said:

Yea I'd better join the F.F.F group.

At least, change your identity so you have a clear reputation and can start playing again
  • skullcandy36052skullcandy36052 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    10.05 KarmaFamiliar
    Bye
  • 7.45 Karma
    Your not bad Com .-. your my friend and I know that your a good and great friend e.e
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    20.20 Karma
    I agree with the others. You are ok, just like so many of us and you don't have to be friends with everybody.

I have to add:
    You gotta do what makes you happy, and if that means quitting, then so be it.
    But you are always welcome to come back and hang out with us, remember you are not the only one who feels this way. There's plenty of people like us. That doesn't mean you are fake though, it makes you who you are. We gotta learn to be more proud of ourselves.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    7.75 Karma
    Are you allowed to transfer your account? Just curious... Also how do we know thats not still you pretending to be a cousin? These are my immediate thoughts..
    Good luck to you in real life whatever you do!!
    I thought you were pretty cool, but your cousin was already mean to one of my friends... SO maybe you aren't thinking clearly?
  • Artz.frostArtz.frost Member
    edited November 27 5.45 Karma
    LateCom said:

Probably nobody.
    Fake.
    Have a good life and a great time playing this awesome game that I won't be playing anymore.

Does your cousin ever played cubic castles before?

Are you allowed to transfer your account? Just curious... Also how do we know thats not still you pretending to be a cousin? These are my immediate thoughts..
    Good luck to you in real life whatever you do!!
    I thought you were pretty cool, but your cousin was already mean to one of my friends... SO maybe you aren't thinking clearly?

marrymoon, asking the real questions XD
  • Tinypup_34Tinypup_34 Member
    1.20 Karma
    Goodbye late. I'll miss you. I hope you have a good life. Maybe we will meet again in the future!
  • BrandonXFlameBrandonXFlame Member
    5.95 Karma
    Goodbye!
    edited November 28 22.10 Karma
    Well I won't be playi much, but what did my cousin do lol

Just went online for a few minutes, will not be as active as much anymore.
  • ChocoMaleChocoMale Member
    20.85 Karma
    Lol Mary you are right ^^ Cubic Late is actually Latecom....Latecom,can you tell me did your cousin played cubic castle before? First, how he know I'm selling purple hat for 2.5k before. If yes, can you tell me his in game name? Just now, ‘Cubic Late’ tp me and he want the purple hat for 2.5k and I said it is nfs now. He asked,don't you sell it 2.5k before? Second, if your cousin didn't played cc before, how he know about the item's prices. By the way, I know you before and you are Malaysian. You travel to USA. Your cousin go there with you? Lol. Late, if you want to quit, we will sad for it. But, please don't make so many drama :)
  • iHayden45iHayden45 Member
    2.75 Karma
    bye
  • Mrs.BunBunMrs.BunBun Member
    0.85 Karma
    ChocoMale said:

Lol Mary you are right ^^ Cubic Late is actually Latecom....Latecom,can you tell me did your cousin played cubic castle before? First, how he know I'm selling purple hat for 2.5k before. If yes, can you tell me his in game name? Just now, ‘Cubic Late’ tp me and he want the purple hat for 2.5k and I said it is nfs now. He asked,don't you sell it 2.5k before? Second, if your cousin didn't played cc before, how he know about the item's prices. By the way, I know you before and you are Malaysian. You travel to USA. Your cousin go there with you? Lol. Late, if you want to quit, we will sad for it. But, please don't make so many drama :)

Cool he's playing again, that's nice to hear thank you chocolate xd chocomale ok
    But, don't have to gang up on him like that lol. He can quit his main account, and start a new one secretly if he wants.
    edited November 28 22.10 Karma
    First off, my cousin isn't a noob. There are many reasons why I gave him the account.
    Secondly, don't think he is stupid at prices. I never said anything about him having 0 experience, or else why entrust him with my account?

Fine. I didn't fully quit, to be frank, I'm just really pissed about the community and how some players act. I come back every now and then, and about the flag thing, my cousin uses a VPN. He plays regularly also, so he always see hollas in chat.

Also his IG name is _LumTop_81. What I do does not matter with you, and what you do does not matter with me. Actually imo I shouldn't be wasting my time on this game when all I receive is doubt and hate... Also one of the reasons why I do not play as much now.

Also, me and my cousin, to prevent confusion, when it's my cousin who is playing, he wear a slyme costume and pjs for now. When I am playing,I will wear a Valkyrie helmet and bunny pyjamas.

Also my cousin helped me to stockpile on those VALKYRIE HELMETS that you wanted chocomale,
    No one wanna sell to such a CHEAPSKATE like you.

Peace :)
    I don't like people who forges doubt into friends.
  • -Joystick--Joystick- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    71.25 KarmaFamiliar

First off, my cousin isn't a noob. There are many reasons why I gave him the account.
    Secondly, don't think he is stupid at prices. I never said anything about him having 0 experience, or else why entrust him with my account?

Fine. I didn't fully quit, to be frank, I'm just really pissed about the community and how some players act. I come back every now and then, and about the flag thing, my cousin uses a VPN. He plays regularly also, so he always see hollas in chat.

Also his IG name is _LumTop_81. What I do does not matter with you, and what you do does not matter with me. Actually imo I shouldn't be wasting my time on this game when all I receive is doubt and hate... Also one of the reasons why I do not play as much now.

Also, me and my cousin, to prevent confusion, when it's my cousin who is playing, he wear a slyme costume and pjs for now. When I am playing,I will wear a Valkyrie helmet and bunny pyjamas.

Also my cousin helped me to stockpile on those VALKYRIE HELMETS that you wanted chocomale,

So I guess you didn't quit. Well. And if you don't receive support from your friends, like you said - at least taht's why I understood-, just find new ones. Peace :)
  • spookalonispookaloni Member
    44.35 Karma

Probably nobody.
    Fake.

Well bye
    And remember, Man’s not hot.
    20.85 Karma

Lel then you are not CHEAPSKATE? What a funny people? You keep telling me i bought this cheap that cheap. Not a CHEAPSKATE? Really funny man.
  • Artz.frostArtz.frost Member
    5.45 Karma

Actually imo I shouldn't be wasting my time on this game when all I receive is doubt and hate... Also one of the reasons why I do not play as much now.

The hatred and doubts you received are brought upon yourself, either you were rude or mean, maybe both? That is how others will treat you back, stop blaming the community, one of the examples is this thread, you don't have to make it so grand, even mods when they are unavailable or decided to retire, none of them made a post/thread/drama.
  • Mrs.BunBunMrs.BunBun Member
    0.85 Karma

Actually imo I shouldn't be wasting my time on this game when all I receive is doubt and hate... Also one of the reasons why I do not play as much now.

The hatred and doubts you received are brought upon yourself, either you were rude or mean, maybe both? That is how others will treat you back, stop blaming the community, one of the examples is this thread, you don't have to make it so grand, even mods when they are unavailable or decided to retire, none of them made a post/thread/drama.
    Oh, shut up. Making a thread is the same as hollaing in the game. Both of them are related to cubic castles community. It's his choice to make the decision, I think he knows what he's doing after what chocomale said. So read the comments above and keep your opinion to yourself before someone else does to you. For example me.
    Also not everyone's fair theirs some mean people who are mean for no reason, "brought upon yourself," well this id a kids game like everyone says. People are going to be immatute for no reason and comment something at you so don't say do that dumb quote "Treat others the way you want to be treated" obviously, people will treat other people differently not everyone is nice.
    And what's wrong with informing some people that he's leaving the game rather than leaving with no word. One holla, one day. A thread several days, meaning people have time to know he's leaving.
    But yes, his comment was quite offensive to some prespectives. Like chocoocococmale, oh and moderators do make a thread get yo facts straight
  • Nukey6Nukey6 Member
    1.35 Karma
    Can a game moderator do something? This thread is getting out of hand.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator
    39.30 Karma
    Please stay friendly & on topic, or warnings may be issued.
    22.10 Karma
    ChocoMale said:

Lel then you are not CHEAPSKATE? What a funny people? You keep telling me i bought this cheap that cheap. Not a CHEAPSKATE? Really funny man.
    Yeah... said someone who buys Valkyrie helms 100c each, turkey heads 12.5k each, etc etc.
    And pardon me prof killer. I just want to sort things out with this guy. He's just ... obnoxious.

Also the meaning of cheapskate is:A stingy person. Somebody who buys cheap in favour of higher quality or better stuff. Even though they might be able to afford the better. Perhaps ungenerously trying not to spend much on their friends.

Also the stuff I got and bought was cheap buys. I got them for good and cheap prices that I fairly bargain and clearly you don't have the skills for that.
    20.85 Karma
    *Ignoring nonsense and drama people*