Catacombs lvl 1 doesn't works (bug report)

HackXtremeHackXtreme Member
edited November 2017 in Bug Reports
So I wanted to visit Catacombs lvl 1 because I wanted to know why do I need teamwork. So I search for catacombs lvl 1 and in the middle of the process of loading the realm the game freezes for a couple of seconds and the realm is then "loaded". Once I am inside there is a noise of a jumping slime but there is nothing in there, your wand doesn't works, you cant receive any type of damage and you cannot make any type of progress. The message "connection lost" will not appear and if you decide to exit the game and come back you will be sent into the ocer world. This bug doesn't sounds like a big deal but I really want to finish all of my quests especially because I payed 7.5k on it.

And this doesn't happens only to me this happened to both of my friends "toothbee" and "Dav15".

Comments

• Yeah the realm is super laggy...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This happens to older devices or poor internet connections, there’s really not much you can do except find better internet connection or borrow a higher quality device from someone.
  • HackXtremeHackXtreme Member
    edited November 2017
    U said:

This happens to older devices or poor internet connections, there’s really not much you can do except find better internet connection or borrow a higher quality device from someone.

My device is brand new with android 7.1 and my internet connection speed is 60mbps with an average speed of 30mbps download

Btw why am I at mild? Oh now I know why sorry for breaking the rules and I broke it again how do I delete this?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited November 2017
    Yeah that game is famous for its lagginess

You can only get in that realm if you use a computer since that realm will fill up all your RAM before you even get in there

Btw why am I at mild? Oh now I know why sorry for breaking the rules and I broke it again how do I delete this?

You cant delete posts only a mod can do that
  • Yeah that game is famous for its lagginess

You can only get in that realm if you use a computer since that realm will fill up all your RAM before you even get in there

You cant delete posts only a mod can do that
    U make sense, my Ram in the phone is ok but a computer is way better. and thx for answering my mild question 2. Ur the best