Serious Black Friday Deal Bug. (Semi Ripped Off) (FIXED!)

CraftedCubitsCraftedCubits Member
edited November 2017 in Bug Reports
This didn’t happen to me but it happened to a friend, the Black Friday Deal is going on and she bought $4.99 cubits using PayPal which it said 7500x2 cubits, but when the transaction went through, she only got 7500 cubits. Contacted support but I’m also writing it here for recognition.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's possible there's a bug with paypal orders. @CosmicCow will have to check it. If it does turn out to be the case then we will retroactively award the extra cubits for all Paypal orders made during the sale period. So she will get the extra. We get very very few paypal orders compared to steam/ios/google play -- so this may have slipped through.
  • CraftedCubitsCraftedCubits Member
    edited November 2017

It's possible there's a bug with paypal orders. @CosmicCow will have to check it. If it does turn out to be the case then we will retroactively award the extra cubits for all Paypal orders made during the sale period. So she will get the extra. We get very very few paypal orders compared to steam/ios/google play -- so this may have slipped through.

Understandable. Hopefully the cubits are awarded soon, thank you :)

@SirKewberth EDIT: Should I mention that the transaction was done through iTunes with PayPal connected and not PC? Not sure if it makes a difference.

EDIT 2: Received the cubits! :)