I need to craft this, where to find materials?

My daily quest for 50 cubits (which I desperately need) is craft 4 glue. Obviously that's 3 rubber each.
3*4=12 - I only have 1 rubber and I forgot where from? I need help. I probably seem stupid asking this but #newbies4thewin
Also while I'm at it, may I ask how many times you must water tomato seeds for it to be fully grown? Thanks!

Comments

• My daily quest for 50 cubits (which I desperately need) is craft 4 glue. Obviously that's 3 rubber each.
    3*4=12 - I only have 1 rubber and I forgot where from? I need help. I probably seem stupid asking this but #newbies4thewin
    Also while I'm at it, may I ask how many times you must water tomato seeds for it to be fully grown? Thanks!

Ask meh and Imma give you some ;), where to meet?

Btw for tomato seeds, depend on the soil you planted them, a full guide about farming with the speed of your crop's growth, and more.
  • edited November 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Tropical mines.
    And it is not about how many times you have to water it..
    Depending on the soil it takes 1-3 days for a tomato to grow..Since i guess you have rocky soil it will take around 3 days for it to grow..
    Just water them every 24h :)

Thank you! And yes, I do have rocky soil.
    And since Vicream is offering it very kindly for free, I'd rather that option for the rubber. Thanks for the reply anwyay; I definitely will need more soon!
    Vicream said:

My daily quest for 50 cubits (which I desperately need) is craft 4 glue. Obviously that's 3 rubber each.

Btw for tomato seeds, depend on the soil you planted them, a full guide about farming with the speed of your crop's growth, and more.
    Can we meet at my realm, Doge Master Hangout & Build Site?
    Thanks!
  • Visit the Cubic Learning Center to know more about the game basics and recipes and visit the Cubic Farmer's Co-op for the farming basics.
  • Medd said:

Visit the Cubic Learning Center to know more about the game basics and recipes and visit the Cubic Farmer's Co-op for the farming basics.

Thanks! I already got responses here but next time I'll check there first. Thanks!
  • lucaaa795 said:

Tropical mines.
    Depending on the soil it takes 1-3 days for a tomato to grow..Since i guess you have rocky soil it will take around 3 days for it to grow..

And since Vicream is offering it very kindly for free, I'd rather that option for the rubber. Thanks for the reply anwyay; I definitely will need more soon!
    Vicream said:

Thanks!
    Wasn't on, sorry, so still want them? imma go now, join meh
  • Vicream said:

lucaaa795 said:

Tropical mines.

Vicream said:

Thanks!
    Wasn't on, sorry, so still want them? imma go now, join meh
    I already got the rubber. Thanks for the offer though.