How can I remove MILD? {RECYCLE}: What's RawCoal? Btw, I tried to farm Coal but doesn't work [QUEST]

VicreamVicream Member
edited November 2017 in Help Requests
I got warning a month or more ago, and I still have an annoying /!\MILD warning after my name, how to remove it? Or can we even remove it..?

Comments

• BJDware said:
    Thanks! So I guess I can msg moderators.. Can you list some please?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
  • VicreamVicream Member
    edited November 2017
    BJDware said:
    Duuh, SUPERXTREME and Hinter never told me they were moderators.. Anyway, thanks for the list dude! By the way, I guess I need to msg a forum moderator, right?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Vicream said:

Duuh, SUPERXTREME and Hinter never told me they were moderators.. Anyway, thanks for the list dude! By the way, I guess I need to msg a forum moderator, right?

You are after a "Forum moderator" yes.
  • BJDware said:

Vicream said:

You are after a "Forum moderator" yes.
    Messaged. Thanks for your help @BJDware I really appreciate it!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Just keep mining coal ore, it means you have to mine coal ore blocks a certain amount of times, not get that amount of coal.
  • U said:

Just keep mining coal ore, it means you have to mine coal ore blocks a certain amount of times, not get that amount of coal.

My quest is Break 36 Raw Coal, I broke the equivalent of 200 Coal, so I guess it's more than 36 coal, and it didn't accept the quest... Btw why it is written Rawcoal and not coal?
  • Vicream said:

U said:

My quest is Break 36 Raw Coal, I broke the equivalent of 200 Coal, so I guess it's more than 36 coal, and it didn't accept the quest... Btw why it is written Rawcoal and not coal?
    you need to break 36 raw coal blocks in mines or found in your realm, not picked up more than 36 coal
  • VicreamVicream Member
    edited November 2017

Vicream said:

U said:

you need to break 36 raw coal blocks in mines or found in your realm, not picked up more than 36 coal

Erhh I gotta end my life, I broke 35 Raw Coal yesterday, and today i tried to break some back to see if my quest wasn't validated because of a glitch.. 1st coal broken, I got my quest @_@