Aggeliki2000 has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, the 25 days of Cubicmas! We will be drawing a new prize every day, starting tomorrow with a Halo!
*Night Wolf* has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, 15,000 cubits!!

1st Person or 3rd Person?

edited November 25 in Off-Topic 0.35 Karma
I want to know what camera view people would like most Third or First?
Third person or First?
  1. Pick which one you would want i really want to know?20 votes
    1. First person
      30.00%
    2. Third person
      70.00%

Comments

• U  U Member
    104.85 Karma
    @"Professional Killer"
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underRetired Moderator
    100.30 Karma
    Such incidents are best reported via the ingame "report abuse" button found within the ingame menu.
    Screenshots help as well if privately messaged to an active ingame moderator here via the forums.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12/staff-list
  • edited November 25 0.35 Karma
    Thank's for the note
    well i'm going to change the subject
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    168.35 Karma
    I feel like a third pov, is something I'm more comfortable with, with Cubic Castle.
  • 0.35 Karma
    Well yeah but i mean if you wanted to change the mode and change some stuff about cubic castles would you?
  • *>Remo<**>Remo<* FamiliarMember, Familiar
    20.20 KarmaFamiliar
    Ohhh i thought you werent talking about cubic castles since its off-topic and voted 1st person but for cubic castles third
  • MeddMedd Member
    18.60 Karma
    Imagine looking on the turkey head on a 1st person view.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    238.00 Karma
    3rd person.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    168.35 Karma

Well yeah but i mean if you wanted to change the mode and change some stuff about cubic castles would you?

First person mode would change cubic castle quite a bit, I would welcome it, but I wouldn't expect others ,too. Usually with the argument that Cubic Castle is original.
  • MaterialistMaterialist FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.90 KarmaFamiliar
    Maybe SirKewberth Will spend thousands to make a 360° VR Experience for the people. Haha that's be crazy