Secure Trading - Helping Newbies

RyokRyok Member
edited November 2017 in Community

About

Well in this publication you will know everything you need to know to make a safe trade with /trade.
So if you follow them you will never be scammed!
Let's go

How to use /trade?

Well to use /trade just type /trade in the chat, this is a bit obvious, but there are many newbies who do not know this.
See below for more information.

Secure Trading

Well, after you type /trade in the chat will appear this:

After that appears, look for who you want to trade, but make sure you clicked on the right person, when you click on the person will appear this:

As you can see I'm trading with my other account (RyterAlt) and it was with her that I wanted to trade, so it's the right person.
After that, put what you will trade and wait the people put her items then click accept, this will appear:

After he accepts with you, a screen will appear, before saying yes to it, see if everything is alright.

After that click yes and your trade will be succefully, so you can have fun with your item!

End

This also works with Cash register, just keep the eye of the cubits are right and if it is some pet see his level before!
Please tell me if I forgot something and if have any errors in English, thank you!
I hope you enjoyed the publication!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    A helpful guide to the /trade command (and the register)!
  • You should say to triple check the things you are buying in the confirmation window.

Also some players doesn't speak english, and thats bad, why don't add other language to this game made by the best players of all country?
  • A helpful guide to the /trade command (and the register)!

Thanks! :)
  • Well, helpful for new players as you said :P
  • Well, helpful for new players as you said :P

Yeah! XD