Idea

i have some idea !
1- cubic castles for PS4
2- cubic castles for Xbox One
3- cubic castles VR

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    To be honest, I can't imagine a VR CC
  • To be honest, I can't imagine a VR CC

Scamming with VR is very good !
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Wait what?

Wait what?
    it's easy to scam people with Cubic Castles VR

Wait what?
    Can't imagine how, but if it is, why even bother adding it?

Wait what?
    Can't imagine how, but if it is, why even bother adding it?
    I don't know you can ask mods
  • First of all this is a horrible place to be saying that email. Your basically making us think your a scammer and you’d take advantage of vr. I’m sorry but none of these ideas are possible... who would agree to publish the game on these games? I’m pretty sure that someone named Sam Boyer did find a way to use his game controller to play cc though one time
  • First of all this is a horrible place to be saying that email. Your basically making us think your a scammer and you’d take advantage of vr. I’m sorry but none of these ideas are possible... who would agree to publish the game on these games? I’m pretty sure that someone named Sam Boyer did find a way to use his game controller to play cc though one time

edited November 2017

First of all this is a horrible place to be saying that email. Your basically making us think your a scammer and you’d take advantage of vr. I’m sorry but none of these ideas are possible... who would agree to publish the game on these games? I’m pretty sure that someone named Sam Boyer did find a way to use his game controller to play cc though one time

He did, but yea, I don't think those platforms will be willing to receive this game yet.

@EmailAddress , well then o-o
  • Unless cubic castles is popularized by a well known YouTuber I doubt we’ll get any other platform for cubic castles any time soon...

He did, but yea, I don't think those platforms will be willing to receive this game yet.

@EmailAddress , well then o-o
    @Cortana @Professional Killer @Gdog @Superxtreme @SirKewberth @CosmicCow @Mabz @Sidd Please close this
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Locking this up upon owner's request.
This discussion has been closed.