If you have a job for me, you're at the right place! :D

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited November 2017 in Trading Section
Ok, I started a project with Edition but to realize it, I need cubits.

So, if you have any job (I won't mine) like watering crops, building a floor in a huge realm, getting infos about something, helping you in a build... I would do it for some cubits :D

I am 100% tusted. You can ask Edition, Genex, NoeNt, Mr. Penguin, Sir. Pixel and more...

It would help us a lot :) Thank you!

Comments

• i need a bunch of yum berries,sun berries,chill berries and frost berries bushes, how much do u want to pay for them and what quantity each cubits
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Are you guys building a rap battle stadium
  • Are you guys building a rap battle stadium

lol no ^^ xD

i need a bunch of yum berries,sun berries,chill berries and frost berries bushes, how much do u want to pay for them and what quantity each cubits

I would prefer no mining but well, do u only need bushes? or the berries?
  • edited November 2017
    If ur not busy, can u buy a bunch of potato seeds for me? I’ll pay u later if u do...

lol no ^^ xD

i need a bunch of yum berries,sun berries,chill berries and frost berries bushes, how much do u want to pay for them and what quantity each cubits

i need bushes only, of sunberry,yumberry,chillberry,frostberry,(bushes) i need like 1.5k of each

lol no ^^ xD

i need bushes only, of sunberry,yumberry,chillberry,frostberry,(bushes) i need like 1.5k of each

Ok, I started a project with Edition but to realize it, I need cubits.

So, if you have any job (I won't mine) like watering crops, building a floor in a huge realm, getting infos about something, helping you in a build... I would do it for some cubits :D

I am 100% tusted. You can ask Edition, Genex, NoeNt, Mr. Penguin, Sir. Pixel and more...

It would help us a lot :) Thank you!

sorry mate
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited November 2017

If ur not busy, can u buy a bunch of potato seeds for me? I’ll pay u later if u do...

You would pay someone to buy something? O-o
  • If ur not busy, can u buy a bunch of potato seeds for me? I’ll pay u later if u do...

You would pay someone to buy something? O-o
    I think it's just he dont have enough recubes, and lazy to search in another realms :P
  • edited November 2017
    I'm too lazy to go all over the place to buy seeds, and I'm out of recubes, yeah like charmander said.