Seed Tractor !

Well who is max lv of farming need to put 500 seed per 5 realm.. and yeah 2500 crops to placed.. its will make your hand tired ! soo i Suggest This Seed Tractor ! put amount of seed on tractor and drive on soil :D

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Placing 2500 seeds is a pretty much a Herculean task for many. It would make things easier if the tractor could also plant seeds :o
  • Placing 2500 seeds is a pretty much a Herculean task for many. It would make things easier if the tractor could also plant seeds :o

Yeah :D
  • Or can it be on the original tractor?
    :3?
  • Medd said:

Or can it be on the original tractor?

Most probably different
  • @CosmicCow @SirKewberth yes!
    I already have 2500 seeds rn and not looking forward to build plant them
  • Medd said:

Or can it be on the original tractor?

Idk :v
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Maybe some sort of attachment that you can place like the tractor and then if you place it and go trough it with the tractor(you cant go backwards so itll have to be trough since it needs to be on the back) then it will attach

Then the front part will destroy the fully grown crops and the attachment will place new seeds instantly
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Nope. I disagree.
    If you want recubes you gotta put some effort into it.
    What exactly is the point of having a currency if you just keep on wanting to make it easier and easier to get. Might as well ask for free recubes next. Because all you're asking to do to get 2500 soil worth of recubes is a bit of driving around in a car.
    I dislike planting seeds, so even though I have the 2500 soil perk, I manage just two rooms because that's all I can manage before losing sanity. That's what separates me from the others who are willing to work harder for it. They earn more, they put in the effort. I don't earn as much because I don't. That's what seperates people in the game according to the time you put into the game. If you want more stuff you put in more work. If you're happy with less you work less. You're basically asking for more with less work. You'll put in less time in farming and still get everything. That will make the whole farm bit of the game pointless.
  • Nope. I disagree.
    What exactly is the point of having a currency if you just keep on wanting to make it easier and easier to get. Might as well ask for free recubes next. Because all you're asking to do to get 2500 soil worth of recubes is a bit of driving around in a car.
    I dislike planting seeds, so even though I have the 2500 soil perk, I manage just two rooms because that's all I can manage before losing sanity. That's what separates me from the others who are willing to work harder for it. They earn more, they put in the effort. I don't earn as much because I don't. That's what seperates people in the game according to the time you put into the game. If you want more stuff you put in more work. If you're happy with less you work less. You're basically asking for more with less work. You'll put in less time in farming and still get everything. That will make the whole farm bit of the game pointless.

We already work super hard at first without sprinklers and with no tractor
  • Nope. I disagree.

We already work super hard at first without sprinklers and with no tractor
    ikr... there already work hard on its... @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Id like seeing a section where you could upgrade your tractor to do several different things. The upgrades could be quite expensive but worth.
    I feel like its a good idea overall, the more effort you put into farming the more rewarding it should feel.
    +1
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Nope. I disagree.

It's the same as having a tractor. You don't need to do certain things anymore. Might as well remove tractors according to this?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Nope. I disagree.

Agree here
  • The seed tractor will make cc more good..
  • Nope. I disagree.

agree to you. you dont need to be lazy :3
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited November 2017
    A Bit of crop/time management, can ease the task.

As an example:
    Lets say you have 3 rooms to plant crops.
    Choose a crop that takes 3 days to grow.
    Plant in the first room.
    Wait til the next day, and plant in the second room.
    Wait til the 3rd day, and plant in the third room.

Voila! You have cycling crops!

But onto the suggestion..
    Creating/modifying a vehicle to place blocks, sounds to me like a technical nightmare for the developers. It's one thing to make blocks break.. but placing them?
    Not saying it cannot be done.. just sounds.. well, like a nightmare.

I Wouldn't be against the idea though. Just as long as it is hard enough to obtain to make it the "last goal" of farming.

As for the idea of it being "Lazy". Well sure, but everything we have technically makes things easier.
    > Better seeds = Better rewards.
    > Better dirt = faster growth.
    > Sprinklers = no more watering by hand.
    > Tractor = No more harvesting by hand.
    With that in mind.. i do not see why not:
    > grain drill/planter tractor attachment = No more planting seeds by hand.

^ Those are real devices btw, that farmers use.
  • Jer_Jer_ Member
    edited November 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Nope. I disagree.

Not wanting to place 2500 crops isnt called lazyness.
    Its called common sense because lets be honest who wants to spend around 1h placing only seeds?
    Plus,If this gets added it will be expensive which means only a few will get it..Others will still have to work manually.Nothing that affects the game really
    ye but is it not enough that they put some thing to make your farming easier its like a too much easier if they add more device to planting seeds building does not eating your time or wasting your time or somelike that its the part of the farming :3
  • but there like mechine put seed on real life ! :v

lucaaa795 said:

Nope. I disagree.

Its called common sense because lets be honest who wants to spend around 1h placing only seeds?
    Plus,If this gets added it will be expensive which means only a few will get it..Others will still have to work manually.Nothing that affects the game really
    ye but is it not enough that they put some thing to make your farming easier its like a too much easier if they add more device to planting seeds building does not eating your time or wasting your time or somelike that its the part of the farming :3
    Well let's consider the requirements to obtain this seed tractor. Then we'll see if it's so disagreeable :p
  • lucaaa795 said:

Nope. I disagree.

Well let's consider the requirements to obtain this seed tractor. Then we'll see if it's so disagreeable :p
    Soo this are bad suggestion ! :c
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    edited November 2017
    I think they should just remove the "per realm planting" rule and cap it at 500 crops across all rooms (500 in total). More than 500 becomes actual work... its not fun beyond that point.

And while on the topic: harvesting crops should give random cool rare stuff like "golden corn" that's used to make something awesome or is worth 20x normal recube value or can be replanted as an everlasting crop for deco... something to break up the monotony of always getting the same thing over and over during harvest.

something like:
    golden corn is 80 recubes and is used to make popcorn
    golden wheat is 160 recubes and is used to make bowl of cereal
    golden eggplant is 120 recubes and is used to make eggplant souffle
    etc.

My point is that it should be less redundant grinding work (planting 2500 seeds every 3 days) and more fun and exciting bursts of work.
  • hey dude i said it first :P i said already that i hope cubic castles will put a tractor that automatically plants because its hard to plant with many soils
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17124/watering-cans#latest
    look at this :P im the first one who said it
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Giant_ said:

I think they should just remove the "per realm planting" rule and cap it at 500 crops across all rooms (500 in total). More than 500 becomes actual work... its not fun beyond that point.

And while on the topic: harvesting crops should give random cool rare stuff like "golden corn" that's used to make something awesome or is worth 20x normal recube value or can be replanted as an everlasting crop for deco... something to break up the monotony of always getting the same thing over and over during harvest.

something like:
    golden corn is 80 recubes and is used to make popcorn
    golden wheat is 160 recubes and is used to make bowl of cereal
    golden eggplant is 120 recubes and is used to make eggplant souffle
    etc.

My point is that it should be less redundant grinding work (planting 2500 seeds every 3 days) and more fun and exciting bursts of work.

I would like to be able to put all my soil i can do in one realm; i even made a massive realm esprcially for that.... but how much i want it the dev already told us that it wont be happening since it was made on the first place to make it so that there is as low as possible stress on the servers (because all the growing crops)

But i like the idea about the golden things :D

Maybe i like a tweaking from it: like you have different types of quality of crop, you can check it by clicking/pressing on it and then how better the quality the more it gives, and the quality is based then on how much you handle it, then it cant wither anymore but the longer you dont water it the worse the quality is till its only worth 1recube each (tomatoes are an exeption, they then produce rotten tomatoes)
  • also make tractor move straight in light so its easier to run over the crops
  • hey dude i said it first :P i said already that i hope cubic castles will put a tractor that automatically plants because its hard to plant with many soils
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17124/watering-cans#latest
    look at this :P im the first one who said it

idk that and dont care much :v
  • Placing 2500 seeds is a pretty much a Herculean task for many. It would make things easier if the tractor could also plant seeds :o

PLEASE :)
  • hmm..its tired to plant 2500 seed every realm :c
  • +1
    make the seed attachment cost a lot of recubes too, for the accomplishment feeling ofcourse.

also please add a warning when u accidently missclick on soil blocks.
  • Im really hope for this seed tractor :v
  • Would be quite cool, but SUPER EXP (100k recube +) otherwise it would break the economy..