A random idea.

flamerockflamerock Member
edited November 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Hey everyone, I had an idea that would make crafting faster, and automatic. Before I say my idea, we would need some items to be made if we want this,but anyways, I'd like to have conveyor belts and an automatic crafting station. There will be an anvil type and a workbench type. You'd choose the item that you want to craft, and when all items go in, it crafts it. Anyone have any ideas?
Also Conveyer belts would move them when they go onto them.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Automatic crafting. Hmm. It sure would make some things easier, but why do we need automatic crafting when we have craft max o-o
  • I like the idea of conveyor belt that can move dropped items :O
    Imagine doing giveaway like that :O
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I like the idea of conveyor belt that can move dropped items :O

How wouldn't that work unless the players have perms o-O
  • I like the idea of conveyor belt that can move dropped items :O

Making a thread in it :)

Making a thread in it :)
    Alight, tag me when done :D
  • Automatic crafting. Hmm. It sure would make some things easier, but why do we need automatic crafting when we have craft max o-o

It would let you craft multiple things at a time.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

For that we have the flash bumper
  • I like the idea but it would be better if you needed some like fuel like oil or coal to power the crafting system as without it would be a little too OP.
  • *Legion* said:

I like the idea but it would be better if you needed some like fuel like oil or coal to power the crafting system as without it would be a little too OP.

Sure that would be good, If I made it, I'd make it both, but quicker with oil.
  • Flamerock said:

*Legion* said:

I like the idea but it would be better if you needed some like fuel like oil or coal to power the crafting system as without it would be a little too OP.

And well if theres already less logic in cubic castles why not make lava usable too XD
    Flamerock said:

Automatic crafting. Hmm. It sure would make some things easier, but why do we need automatic crafting when we have craft max o-o

Which you can kinda do already?
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    edited November 2017
    *>Remo<* said:

Flamerock said:

*Legion* said:

And well if theres already less logic in cubic castles why not make lava usable too XD
    SURE XD

Flamerock said:

Which you can kinda do already?
    It would let you make multiple items that are different at once even if your not there.