Aggeliki2000 has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, the 25 days of Cubicmas! We will be drawing a new prize every day, starting tomorrow with a Halo!
*Night Wolf* has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, 15,000 cubits!!

Vote for the overworld in the survey!

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
edited November 21 in Off-Topic 238.00 Karma
Otherwise there will be a big chance to have it removed sooner or later because the survey was pretty clear..Either lobbies or realms..
Overworld was the basic way to see realms until 2015...We should have them both no matter what survey results show.
I don't think the overworld takes so much server space that it should be removed..And in that case expanding it is always an idea.

Comments

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    3.05 Karma
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    17.10 Karma
    I would say it would be nice if the survey uses check box instead of options
  • RyokRyok Member
    3.50 Karma
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    19.95 KarmaFamiliar
    i honestly thing that they could improve on it. maybe add an option that shows any open spots in the overworlds. you wont believe how many times ive struggled to keep my realm placed in eden...
  • ZPINOLZPINOL MéxicoMember
    18.85 Karma
    I VOTE OVERWORLD
  • Space_fetusSpace_fetus Game Moderator
    83.75 Karma
    The over world is cool with some tweaks it could be the best option. I quite like the popular realms tab in the lobby for instance
  • -Joystick--Joystick- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    71.25 KarmaFamiliar
    Yeah but ppl have their own opinion about this :P
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    8.60 Karma
    I'm thinking lobbies should be removed, but the ability to find popular realms or unplaced realms should get transferred to the overworld.
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    248.35 Karma
    I like the overworld/lobbies the way it is now (would like to have the old lobbies back though....)

Just let them both be... maybe do some tweaks but thats all.... it would be irritating to have only one of them....
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    168.35 Karma
    Never needed it, I mean considering the overworld isn't full to the brim, why bother
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    46.05 Karma
    I don't get why one of them should be removed. They're all useful in their own ways imo.
    If the Overworld is removed, how are we going to get to mines? Mines would always be full if they're in the lobby.

#SaveBoth
  • 26.15 Karma
    I think we should keep both BUT Update the overworld a bit. More mines, buildings and reason to use the overworld.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    168.35 Karma

I think we should keep both BUT Update the overworld a bit. More mines, buildings and reason to use the overworld.

As in new types of mines?
    46.05 Karma

New types of mines would be awesome. New ores, new plants?
    168.35 Karma

The cavern mine was a pretty nice addition in my opinion, so I do hope they add something as unique :P. Perhaps an ocean mine? O-o, with underwater plants :o
    46.05 Karma

The cavern mine was a pretty nice addition in my opinion, so I do hope they add something as unique :P. Perhaps an ocean mine? O-o, with underwater plants :o
    I AGREE
  • Jose_CandyJose_Candy Member
    13.50 Karma
    What the over world needs is help with searching and some lf the lobbies stuff implemented into the over world.
    #SaveTheOverworld
  • MeddMedd Member
    18.60 Karma
    Also a waste of castle stamps for that #savetheoverworldbutivotedlobby
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    40.45 Karma
    I wanted both but there was no option for that :(
  • MaterialistMaterialist FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.90 KarmaFamiliar
    I Want To Go Back To The Good Old Days #RemoveLobbies

Also mines won't have the same wow effect if we have to search them up in the Lobby :/
    168.35 Karma

I Want To Go Back To The Good Old Days #RemoveLobbies

Also mines won't have the same wow effect if we have to search them up in the Lobby :/

I think lobbies are quite useful... I don't want them removed without a good reason
  • U  U Member
    104.85 Karma
  • King EditionKing Edition FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.25 KarmaFamiliar
    #SaveTheLobby
    #YouCan'tFindNonPlacedRealmsInTheOverworld
    46.05 Karma

I wanted both but there was no option for that :(

I just didn't vote. I clicked "next" before finishing.