Tophats i buy and cause of my ban

Sir my acc. Got banned because of the tophat that i buy in the vends of lopaiko and i donk know that the tophat is illegal tophat and i bought i lot because i like tophats and stuck them then i few weeks i got banned and i ask lopaiko who is the owner of the tophat and he say that the tophat is from sir.scafolder and then scafolder say that he use a bug in the starting game in the newbie on the free hat amd then he got alot of tophat and he dont know that the tophat is illegal so he sell it and i bought the tophats and i hot banned sir investigate it me as klight and lopaikostyle and sir scafolder dont know that the tophat is illegal so can you sir fix the bug on the cc thank you sir

Comments

• What... What is this language...
    *processes thoughts*
    Oh... Okay.

So basically, the top hat you bought from Lopaeko was illegal. And that top hat came from Sir Scaffolder. Because Scaffolder used a bug as a newbie when he gets the perk "Free Hat". And that bug caused it to spawn many tophats. I see I see.

• I don't really know the rules from 2014 and I didn't use the forum that time
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited November 2017
    Welp im innocent -.-

EDIT: i just holla to our shop ! :< @CosmicCow @SirKewberth @Horus :c
  • No @Royale King because there an old glitch that you can get alot of tophat by one username by using a new account in the tutorial mode which have a dropped top hat you can pick it up and then re-login and pick up a new one but now a it won't work right now but I did this around 2014 and 2015 and I just know that it illegal by 11/21/2017
  • Cosmic Cow is fixing the bug..
  • lucaaa795 said:

Cosmic Cow is fixing the bug..

They fixed it already a long time ago.
    That was something else..
    Spoiler:

Pharamond found a new way to duplicate them e.e
  • No @Royale King because there an old glitch that you can get alot of tophat by one username by using a new account in the tutorial mode which have a dropped top hat you can pick it up and then re-login and pick up a new one but now a it won't work right now but I did this around 2014 and 2015 and I just know that it illegal by 11/21/2017

I see. That explains it.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Cosmic Cow is fixing the bug..

They fixed it already a long time ago.
    That was something else..
    Spoiler:

Pharamond found a new way to duplicate them e.e
    Thats not new..I was involved in its case because i was one of those who got him banned.
    He didnt duplicate them..He used a loophole in the system to create them.Nothing about duplicating tho
    By duplicating I'm not reffering to make millions out of 1 hat. Just saying there is a way to get unlimited top hats which was discovered by pharamond.
    And yes I know in the past you reported pharamond which got him banned and the top hat glitch was fixed. But he found a new way.
    Anyhow I told cosmic cow how to do it and he said he will fix it.
    There are about 10-20 people in cc who are aware of the new way to make top hats.
  • People have been abusing it for many months. But I just found out how to do it so I reported. The admins were not aware about the new way. They thought its fixed.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Ok think this discussion is going off track.
    @Klight you should contact support here if you have an issue with your ban decision.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

Closing
This discussion has been closed.