New command

It will be awsome if there was translate command like /translate
It makes for players easy even from me :p

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

Where would the text come from?Google translate is not really that accurate in many cases..
    Just change the tab to a google translate tab and when youre done return to the game

Besides I'm not sure all devices would support a multilanguage translator...
  • lucaaa795 said:

Where would the text come from?Google translate is not really that accurate in many cases..
    Just change the tab to a google translate tab and when youre done return to the game

Don't all devices have apps such as Google Chome or Safari?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    It would be awesome, and I'm not exactly against the idea. But translations are rather hard to deal with, not to mention time consuming.
  • too much programming would be involved...
  • -1, because this would be ridiculously preposterously insanely incredibly extremely ludicrously inanely hard for the devs to make
  • lucaaa795 said:

I mean integrated to the game it would be just laggy as hell
  • lucaaa795 said:

How would it make it laggy? Please explain further before blabbing about lag.
    This is a cool idea, but I don't know about it. Even if we did have a translate command which would be awesome. I don't know how it would exactly work. How would it know which message to target and translate?
  • -1 because its not really helpful. why you want to translate other language. for ex: 2 qbee talking on lobby in their own language, then its like a private why you would want to translate it :3 its their privacy :3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

-1 because its not really helpful. why you want to translate other language. for ex: 2 qbee talking on lobby in their own language, then its like a private why you would want to translate it :3 its their privacy :3

If someone doesn't utilize the whisper feature, than I don't think it's someone else's fault for translating the conversation. It's the same as just knowing the language anyways
  • lucaaa795 said:

My chrome is always open even when I'm playing and it doesn't effect the game at all.

lucaaa795 said:

My chrome is always open even when I'm playing and it doesn't effect the game at all.
    I think he means the command being built into the game :P? Or am I wrong to assume this?