Gliding Wings

This is how they would work
Add a new inventory space in the clothes menu
Then place wings in the space
They are invisible when walking around and jumping
But when you high up and press hold/space or hold the jump button on phone you will start slowly going down well going forward faster then walking
Then when you land they turn invisible

The reason i say/want this is because when i'm building and want to head to somewhere far away in my realm i have to walk all the way there
There could be a wing pack with rare wings that go faster then common wings
and with wings like this they would be no way to cheat on park-our as you will slowly be going down not up

Comments

• -1 too op
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1 Actually, this isn’t “OP” really as you can’t fly or anything, it just slows your decent. It’s not like you can fly through a parkour or fly over a wall or something. It could add fun games too like “Glide to this spot”. So, why not.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    U said:

+1 Actually, this isn’t “OP” really as you can’t fly or anything, it just slows your decent. It’s not like you can fly through a parkour or fly over a wall or something. It could add fun games too like “Glide to this spot”. So, why not.

Same, I've always wanted a hoop game
  • You would need a high spot to glide, as logically you can't glide from ground level. And It'd Probably Take You More Time To Find A High Place Than Just Walking there. Also -1 on Invisibilty, what's the point, why not just be visible?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

You would need a high spot to glide, as logically you can't glide from ground level. And It'd Probably Take You More Time To Find A High Place Than Just Walking there. Also -1 on Invisibilty, what's the point, why not just be visible?

I would suppose it would need a requirement of at least 1 block of the ground?
  • Probably, I think it would probably be a one time thriller as there aren't as many events you could do with Gliding Suits.

Probably, I think it would probably be a one time thriller as there aren't as many events you could do with Gliding Suits.

Like cars? Its pretty much up to the player what they would want to do with what's given to them. Like ive seen some pretty creative games Dread has made, and I couldn't imagine it possible until I saw t myself.
  • The reason i said that they would be invisible is because they would ruin sets e.g
    If you had dark angels on they would combine with them and look ugly unless they made all wings we have now gildable if thats a word

The reason i said that they would be invisible is because they would ruin sets e.g
    If you had dark angels on they would combine with them and look ugly unless they made all wings we have now gildable if thats a word

Why don't they just replace the wings in the wing section?
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    +1 I like this idea
  • I like it alot 1+
  • The reason i said that they would be invisible is because they would ruin sets e.g

I'd like wings able to make us glide but maybe we should be able to toggle that off and on it'd be annoying for people. That's a lot of coding I'm guessing 0-0