I am new and I just bought 500,000 Cubits.

Ok so here is the deal.

I was playing a game called growtopia, wthen one of my frinds there tells me about Cubic cstles, so i loggin and and i saw there was an ingame currncy and being the kid i was I bought 500k cubits, now whta.. I have no idea what to do lol please help me.

Comments

• can to ttech me here or point me to a fourm post, because I have no idea what this game is about, or what to do, orwhat to buy etc
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited November 2017
    There is a guide to help explain things in the wiki
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Main_Page
    On the "basics" spot.
    There is a lot of helpful articles in the wiki.
    #1 avoid scammers. Gdog I think did a video about that.
    Go explore and Welcome to cc
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Wow, joins a game and immediately purchased cubits o-o
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember

Wow, joins a game and immediately purchased cubits o-o

Heck, I was playing cc for over 2 years before I bought c
  • lil i have 429k cibits and i have no idea what to do
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    UbiMumu said:

lil i have 429k cibits and i have no idea what to do

Wait for christmas packs to come out and purchase some.
  • Don't buy too many packs, it's about luck.
    Don't spend that money just YET until you know the prices, of course you don't want to buy like what's this a block of gold for 500k?
  • UbiMumu said:

lil i have 429k cibits and i have no idea what to do

Spam open around 150-200 xmas packs and pray you get something good
  • UbiMumu said:

Ok so here is the deal.

I was playing a game called growtopia, wthen one of my frinds there tells me about Cubic cstles, so i loggin and and i saw there was an ingame currncy and being the kid i was I bought 500k cubits, now whta.. I have no idea what to do lol please help me.

Dont buy anything for 3 months, while you see how things work.
  • If want to buy anything, I know most prices in cc. You can message me if you need help with prices. :)
  • Here you can Negotiate lll Build

Build : You can spend your cubits for blocks and realms || rooms which you can buy from the Cubit Store

Tip: you can access the cubit store when clicking the yellow cube on the top - right corner of your screen

Negotiate : There are so much hats in game where you can buy and sell it.
    In making profits , buying low and selling high is the best way to do it. There you can raise your money and earn some cubits.

The rest depends on YOU.
  • Be cautious, now that you have announced you have 500k cubits you are likely to bring out those who would wish to use your cubits to their own benefit, and not truly be your friend (sad that i had to say that, but im afraid its true)
    As others have said, buy the stuff you want. Id say be careful here and double check prices on items you want first as well as some will overprice.
    Get rooms and realms, and build to your hearts content.
    Find something you want to collect... Maybe one of each pet..
    Its really up to you..
    But learn game basics first... Start mining, building, and leveling your character up..
    You will figure it out from there.
  • Good advice
  • All these people saying "buy things" >_>

IMO, just save the cubits in a piggy bank and don't use them unless it's for something IMPORTANT.

If you want to buy packs then just don't buy much, just a few.

Trust me, if you spend those cubits, you'll regret it.

All these people saying "buy things" >_>

IMO, just save the cubits in a piggy bank and don't use them unless it's for something IMPORTANT.

If you want to buy packs then just don't buy much, just a few.

Trust me, if you spend those cubits, you'll regret it.

You kinda said the same thing xd...

That's the purpose of cubits anyways
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2017
    Here's some of my recommendations for learning the basics:
    • Read the wiki for the basics.
    • Go to the learning center (off the lobby) to figure out recipes (and use the main recipe site at CC) for crafting.
    • Be sure to go through the scamming tutorial area (you can access it from within the learning center), so you can learn the in-game scams (it even has multiple languages). And yes be very wary of people now that you've announced you have so many cubits as many won't be trying to help you, they will be trying to help themselves.
    • Do at least the first part of the Adventure realm as it is sort of a tutorial on some aspects of the game.
    • Do the quests as they will walk you through some other game basics.
    • Watch the youtube videos from some of the major players for tips and good information - Gdog has some great ones that cover a myriad of topics for beginners; Space_Fetus has some on building (and his cooking ones are some of the best); MGN Red Eagle has some good ones too; as well as Ed. The videos are also great as you can see them opening packs first and you can decide if you want some of the items now or if you want to save your cubits for the next pack that comes out.
    • Go out and explore...
    Before spending too much, learn the game...experience mining, building, crafting, other activities (parkour, racing, PVP). Figure out what you like to do and spend your cubits on things that will help with what you enjoy doing (for example if you like to build, but hate to mine - buy resources from someone who likes to mine or buy items from the cubit shop to help with building - like more realms/rooms, various build options (race track items, dungeon items, etc); if you like to mine, but aren't much for building - buy some vends and sell the resources to those that like to build). If you are so inclined, set up a shop and sell items so you can replenish the cubits you've spent (there are "big" cubits in 'flipping' rare clothing items - buying low, selling high). Visit lots of in-game shops as there are often cheaper items in player shops than in the CC store (but always buy your realms and rooms from the CC store as owner permissions can get squirrelly if you try to buy one from a player and they may still have permissions).
    • For clothing and special item prices - use this thread for a rough estimate of current re-selling prices: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4169/cubic-castles-prices (it's an estimate, and prices are always changing, but it's usually a pretty good ballpark so you don't get scammed, and can set a reasonable resell price if you chose to buy/sell items).
    • Personally, I'd probably buy a few of the Fall/Thanksgiving packs, as the items are seasonal (only come around once a year), but I'd save for the Christmas packs. (There are also Summer and Halloween and Easter and other seasonal packs, so save your cubits for the ones that interest you.) It's really easy to spend all your money on the seasonal packs as the items are random and you can easily get into the 'just one more pack' trap. So set a limit on how much you'll be willing to spend on the packs, and do your best to stick to it.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    My advice, listen to b3achy.
  • U said:

My advice, listen to b3achy.

Best advice xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I guess i can teach you the basics ingame ^^

Feel free to friend me ingame, or not... your choice :p
  • o what cn I get from the xmas pack like a growheart crystal in growtopia or idk im lost
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well every pack there are new items so its only a matter of time to see what ya can get...

But maybe you can now get some items from players that is part of the fab fall pack? They have a high chance of getting higher in price after the pack...

Also its not really smart you now already bought the cubits.... 24th of november (this friday) there is a black friday sale and then you would have 1 million instead of 500k
  • my only tips are:
    don't buy anything from the store
    Don't buy anything tell you know the prices
    never give anyone realm permission or your items, also don't listen to beggers
  • bad idea m8, u should've first played for at least 1-2 month, then bought cubits.
  • UbiMumu said:

Ok so here is the deal.

Thats a terrible descision. Now you might remember me from the growtopia forums, but wait till christmas and spend your money on packs, then wait till the christmas pack is gone, and sell the rares.
    UbiMumu said:

o what cn I get from the xmas pack like a growheart crystal in growtopia or idk im lost

You'll get some nice decorations and hats, but that's about it.
  • I usaually do not buy that many packs. If any at all. You are losing cubits. For example: ppl will spend 100k on packs. say its thanksgiving. maybe out of that 100k they get 40k of worth back... from selling or keeping. So just do whatever you want to do with your c lol.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    am i really gonna be the first one to say this joke?
    donate pls.
    (but seriously, keep your cubits till you know the game well.)
    719matmat said:

donate pls.

Could be a troll/ someone who does "social experiements" in this game. But who cares, just goes to show ya know?
  • 719matmat said:

donate pls.

Could be a troll/ someone who does "social experiements" in this game. But who cares, just goes to show ya know?
    Yeah, I thought that too. But it may not be true, so I wouldn’t assume.