A Phone...

There should be a working phone where you can PM people but only your friends and check the Cubic Time and listen to tunes and you have to buy the tunes for your phone. Also, you should be able to call people like request them to respond, or teleport. There is even more things that could be added to this, so it has a lot of potential...

Comments

• Can be useful to tell someone to open a realm or telling someone to come or those kind of things but I can see the lag issue with it... So idk..
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I'd rather just teleport to friends instead and talk with them. If I can't, I'll probably use another alternative (e.g. Discord). As for tunes, well, we have the music box and we do have /time. I think it just seems a bit unnecessary when we have all this already o-o
  • Killer KobraKiller Kobra Member
    edited November 2017
    Hmm... Maybe there could be more useful stuff...
    But maybe if they aren't online in Cubic Castles and you want to tell them something, it will give them a notification that you messaged them while they weren't online.
  • I'd rather just teleport to friends instead and talk with them.

Hallo, hey buddy can you please tp to me, since I stumbled upon cool shop/build/prize dispenser, x reason and I need warp anchor :P
    Also meybe better thing would be sms. Mods already have their own chat why shouln't players could talk to each other while they are in separate realms?

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Djedo said:

I'd rather just teleport to friends instead and talk with them.

Hallo, hey buddy can you please tp to me, since I stumbled upon cool shop/build/prize dispenser, x reason and I need warp anchor :P
    Also meybe better thing would be sms. Mods already have their own chat why shouln't players could talk to each other while they are in separate realms?

If you need a way back to a certain place, get a warp food or if it's a realm, just remember the name. I don't think a phone should replace other methods of communication. Sure a messaging system would be pretty cool, but a phone? Eh.