Watering Cans

Umm can u make more watering cans that can hold 100 waters because its tiring if the max is only 25 u need to go back and back again because me i have 1800 for now but soon im gonna have like 10k so its hard if 25 i need a bigger watering can i hope u can update it u should make a truck too that automatically plants i guess if u have a big farm well i hope u can do this in months like next year :P im looking forward for this update

Comments

• cubefaceeecubefaceee Member
    edited November 2017
    Thats what the sprinklers are for. There is no need in watering once your farm is big since when your farm level is high enough for such a huge farm you can already get sprinkers so you dont have to water
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    How are you going to have 10k? O-o
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I have at least a thousand watering cans you can have if you want. Friend V
  • edited November 2017

Thats what the sprinklers are for. There is no need in watering once your farm is big since when your farm level is high enough for such a huge farm you can already get sprinkers so you dont have to water

Well Id Rather Use Watering Cans it wouldnt cost me that much u get it? do you?
    because if i have 15k it will cost me 15000/9 = 1666.67 big sprinklers that would take too many and if i can buy a watering can that cost 500rc i would rather buy it than sprinklers u get it?
    manually watering is better because u can have fun putting water in the soils but if u do sprinklers are there any fun?
    U said:

I have at least a thousand watering cans you can have if you want. Friend V

:3 thanks do u have the cans that has 25 i used them though deluxe watering can :)
    well thanks anyway for trying to help