Cubic Castles Records

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

99 notifications

@lucaaa795
  • edited November 2017
    U said:

U said:

Record for most bugged items count? lol

While on the subject of items,

Highest charge wand :D

~
    So my younger brother just reached level 10, and well...

IGN: Renkun

I’ve seen a lvl 5 player with fancy font on their name.
    Really? Do you have a picture?
    That’s impossible, more important perks come first and there is over 10.. so they have to be level 10+
    No, I swear, I asked them how the hell they got it, and they just said luck. I don’t have a screenshot, but I saw it, and yes, it was robotic font, and even if it was fixed, they could've gotten it a while ago, BEFORE IT WAS FIXED.
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    edited November 2017
    ign: ZPINOL
    I'm close to the 3k hours :P
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited November 2017
    Idk if anyone has more than 300+ beanies but I only got 304 beanies in my collection. Also if you wanna visit this room, go to OrangeTail’s Realm and walk straight and you’ll see a door. :>
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Idk if anyone has more than 300+ beanies but I only got 304 beanies in my collection. Also if you wanna visit this room, go to OrangeTail’s Realm and walk straight and you’ll see a door. :>

Hoooo, that's a lot of beanies o-o
  • Idk if anyone has more than 300+ beanies but I only got 304 beanies in my collection. Also if you wanna visit this room, go to OrangeTail’s Realm and walk straight and you’ll see a door. :>

Hoooo, that's a lot of beanies o-o
    ;-; I wonder if anyone has more than that though.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Most egg seekers

Most egg seekers

Whoa does that belong to you?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited November 2017

Most egg seekers

Yup thats my realm ^^

Its most of the time turned of though since its a bit too laggy for my phone xD

Most egg seekers

Yup thats my realm ^^
    Whoa, I need to visit
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I don’t understand why there are records that can not be broken. I could do multiple but I feel like they aren’t even records if it is litterally impossible to break.
  • Hmm Someone's Probably Done This But... Cubic Castles + Reality?

Also First Person To Draw a Postal Delivery Hat On My Character?
  • doesnt maou have one of the laggiest realms? i know ive heard you can only enter it on pc"s mobile users are automatically kicked out... i think its called maous harbor

doesnt maou have one of the laggiest realms? i know ive heard you can only enter it on pc"s mobile users are automatically kicked out... i think its called maous harbor

Just loaded it on my iphone
  • U said:

doesnt maou have one of the laggiest realms? i know ive heard you can only enter it on pc"s mobile users are automatically kicked out... i think its called maous harbor

Just loaded it on my iphone
    interesting... must be wrong then
  • Highest farming level in spain.

I don't see how it's laggy o-O, maybe when you go underground?
    lucaaa795 said:

I advise the OP to set records only on a few categories in which everyone can join..Anything else shouldn't count and it shouldn't be taken into consideration..Or else you'll end with like 100 records, most of them being stupid or unreachable or whatever.
    Honestly i'd rather see this thread gone..This is the hot way to brag about what you want rn and forums dont really need that at all imo..
    I mean yes some records are good to be shared but this will go wild for sure.

Agreed
    lucaaa795 said:

I advise the OP to set records only on a few categories in which everyone can join..Anything else shouldn't count and it shouldn't be taken into consideration..Or else you'll end with like 100 records, most of them being stupid or unreachable or whatever.
    Honestly i'd rather see this thread gone..This is the hot way to brag about what you want rn and forums dont really need that at all imo..

I agree it should be removed.. most of these aren’t even records
  • U said:

lucaaa795 said:

I agree it should be removed.. most of these aren’t even records
    Yeh they just there to brag
  • Here’s a picture of some of the pickles I own... I obviously have lots more though I just keep em hidden
  • 99 notifications

I've personally had more.

Will be added soon!

Most egg seekers

Will be added soon then!

Here’s a picture of some of the pickles I own... I obviously have lots more though I just keep em hidden

Okay! Will be added!
  • Yknow who deserves the record for being the holla king? Moron XD he basically used to own the holla system a day never went by without a holla from him
  • Idk if this counts but... First person to animate a feather hat??

Idk if this counts but... First person to animate a feather hat??

A bit odd in the place of all these records, but cute animation :P
  • Idk if this counts but... First person to animate a feather hat??

A bit odd in the place of all these records, but cute animation :P
    I guess i'll add it :3
  • I nominate -Angelica- as the nicest Cubic Castles member
  • I nominate -Angelica- as the nicest Cubic Castles member

As nice as Angelic may be, that isn't a record. Sorry, buddy.
  • ok so does having the messiest realm count? i kinda have a messy realm :P

ok so does having the messiest realm count? i kinda have a messy realm :P

How messy is messy