Christmas Cubits?

Any old players - or new- think they should give us 5k cubits again ? :0
(Please I'm desperate) xD

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Any old players - or new- think they should give us 5k cubits again ? :0
    (Please I'm desperate) xD

Eh, not really. I don't want people abusing the system.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    LiteRary said:

You have to ask it to developers. But before years yes they gave 5k above 15 level.

Exactly many people tried to get profit and they got too. With alts.

Probably this year again 5k, but i think ;

1. İ don't want that, 5k thing. So many people makes profit, RİP economy.
    2. Or, make it 1-2k Better. İt will destroy big profits.

I think another gift, if they want to do it, would be better.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    They did it every year till now so i think they plan it now too.... but i think they should do a bit less than 5k and make it an ip adress only gift (i think they already done that but just to be sure i say it again) or maybe make it a bit lower since thnx to that 5k the christmas items are always a bit low...
  • They did it every year till now so i think they plan it now too.... but i think they should do a bit less than 5k and make it an ip adress only gift (i think they already done that but just to be sure i say it again) or maybe make it a bit lower since thnx to that 5k the christmas items are always a bit low...

IP cubits is good.. But from my understanding it will only give cibits to one person if multiple people use that IP am I correct?

They did it every year till now so i think they plan it now too.... but i think they should do a bit less than 5k and make it an ip adress only gift (i think they already done that but just to be sure i say it again) or maybe make it a bit lower since thnx to that 5k the christmas items are always a bit low...

IP cubits is good.. But from my understanding it will only give cibits to one person if multiple people use that IP am I correct?
    I would yes, but then we'll have people complaining about siblings. So...
  • should be 5k so i could can buy 2 more pack :v

Idk
  • They should give everyone at hat or 5k idk. I think 5k more to keep the tradition going

They should give everyone at hat or 5k idk. I think 5k more to keep the tradition going

Eh, I rather break tradition if it means preventing players from farming it.
  • edited November 2017
    But just IP cubit it @CanItBeDone

IP cubit it and you pretty much prevent siblings from getting cubits. Then... you'll have more problems.
  • But just IP cubit it @CanItBeDone

IP cubit it and you pretty much prevent siblings from getting cubits. Then... you'll have more problems.
    Welp, the game system itself prevent an ip from creating too many accounts, and making ban restricted to ip and username, so I see there's no much problem with this... And ya, last year the game already set it only 5000c per ip
  • People are going to find a way to farm even with restrictions. Please don’t let them ruin the fun for everyone else who gets their 5k legit.

Welp, the game system itself prevent an ip from creating too many accounts, and making ban restricted to ip and username, so I see there's no much problem with this... And ya, last year the game already set it only 5000c per ip
    I don't know about that. I know players who have dozen states of accounts... with 1 IP address. That's already 60,000 cubits...

Maybe giving everyone a special hat would be better? Like the postal delivery hat now but instead of mail just everyone that logs on that day will get it? (Of course still ip adres based
  • Maybe they could either do this:Give 1 account per IP 2000c
    Or:Give 1 account per IP items from the pack (for example 1 of each deco or random 5 decos..)

Maybe giving everyone a special hat would be better? Like the postal delivery hat now but instead of mail just everyone that logs on that day will get it? (Of course still ip adres based

Yep, much better :D
  • Just do its 5k per 1 wifi soo people cant abuse well :v
  • Giving the LEGENDARY CROCSKIN @ HAT
    will be cool

Giving the LEGENDARY CROCSKIN @ HAT
    will be cool

I highly doubt that will happen xx

Giving the LEGENDARY CROCSKIN @ HAT
    will be cool

I think that will be more a facebook/instagram/twitter event
  • I love the 5k tradition. give noobs the chance to buy pets and cool stuff they couldn't afford otherwise.
  • yeah, i would say 5k to the most active account of each device
  • Giving the LEGENDARY CROCSKIN @ HAT
    will be cool

I think that will be more a facebook/instagram/twitter event
    yeah because of the @ would be twitter/instagram

yeah, i would say 5k to the most active account of each device

That's a much better idea actually :o
  • Before it's too late, am I right
  • Hey guys just an idea but instead of giving players 5k what about giving something like a pow gift that gives a wearable item or an exclusive decoration.... just a thought.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I abuse the 5k without doing anything. Every year a few days after the cubits I log onto my higher level accounts and end up with 10-25k...
  • It has to be 5k,it's not easy to just get profit from 5k especially for new players so it wont do anything too bad economy-wise but it would be a nice big gift.I'm actually kinda lucky since my brother is never online anymore so I will get the cubits >:) but for others that have active people with their IP,only 1 gift per IP would be pretty bad for them unless they share it or are not active when it's given so i think it should be 2 people per ip with separate devices.
  • I think it should be banned.
    We don’t want people abusing the system, no thank you.
    If they make 5k for most active account on the system:
    1. Brothers who share device would be unfair
    2. You could have 3 devices and get 15k
  • *>Remo<* said:

It has to be 5k,it's not easy to just get profit from 5k especially for new players so it wont do anything too bad economy-wise but it would be a nice big gift.I'm actually kinda lucky since my brother is never online anymore so I will get the cubits >:) but for others that have active people with their IP,only 1 gift per IP would be pretty bad for them unless they share it or are not active when it's given so i think it should be 2 people per ip with separate devices.

@Graceful Thunder