Francisc Ro has won the Ram Kennel! Next up: Easter Umbrella!

Coding CC?

We've seen SirKew's videos about making objects, basics.

Well, if there is no any issue about it. Would you like to record a video about coding, l wonder how you are coding it. Hard or easy, short or long, if possible what about a video?

Comments

• recording a video about coding cc, i mean its not only hard, but the code should be private and not leak lol if its the server code, cause what if the code gets leaked by one of thoose videos if even that would happen and someone steals it? :o it will come to the thing like in the free mmo games n things where server files got leaked and people started doing private servers of the game by editing client and hosting thier own servers! we dont want that right?! we dont want? well i dont, cause that would affect the game by some evil people doing that! it is illegal in law to steal someones work and use it hey but we never know really, in one case of a mmo it happend that many times that they even shared the orginal ones and stoped caring about other private "remakes" cause there was too many to pursuit and close them down and they were comming and comming! hmmmmmm.... im a great story writer.
  • U  U Member
    122.30 Karma

recording a video about coding cc, i mean its not only hard, but the code should be private and not leak lol if its the server code, cause what if the code gets leaked by one of thoose videos if even that would happen and someone steals it? :o it will come to the thing like in the free mmo games n things where server files got leaked and people started doing private servers of the game by editing client and hosting thier own servers! we dont want that right?! we dont want? well i dont, cause that would affect the game by some evil people doing that! it is illegal in law to steal someones work and use it hey but we never know really, in one case of a mmo it happend that many times that they even shared the orginal ones and stoped caring about other private "remakes" cause there was too many to pursuit and close them down and they were comming and comming! hmmmmmm.... im a great story writer.

They could just code something random that’s never going to be added lol
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited November 2017 18.95 Karma
    U said:

recording a video about coding cc, i mean its not only hard, but the code should be private and not leak lol if its the server code, cause what if the code gets leaked by one of thoose videos if even that would happen and someone steals it? :o it will come to the thing like in the free mmo games n things where server files got leaked and people started doing private servers of the game by editing client and hosting thier own servers! we dont want that right?! we dont want? well i dont, cause that would affect the game by some evil people doing that! it is illegal in law to steal someones work and use it hey but we never know really, in one case of a mmo it happend that many times that they even shared the orginal ones and stoped caring about other private "remakes" cause there was too many to pursuit and close them down and they were comming and comming! hmmmmmm.... im a great story writer.

and it's not like learning one bit of code is going to give them access to hack the servers and give themselves things, or make a private server.

And adding additional things to the files is only client side, like changing textures, only you can see it.
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    edited November 2017 18.80 Karma
    If you wanted to know what is coded in it's mainly cpp or c plus plus and if you wanna know what the raw stuff looks like without comments and named functions or variables try decompiling the exe.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma

U said:

and it's not like learning one bit of code is going to give them access to hack the servers and give themselves things, or make a private server.

And adding additional things to the files is only client side, like changing textures, only you can see it.
    I don't know much about coding, but from what I've learned, there are ways to find loopholes through codes. But I do suppose something similar to Kews dev dairy, but for coding, would be nice to watch.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenGame Developer
    67.70 Karma
    I actually did want to do one on coding since there's graphics and music so far.. and we're missing a big part. I just have to find the right way to do it so its not too boring.
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    52.20 Karma

I actually did want to do one on coding since there's graphics and music so far.. and we're missing a big part. I just have to find the right way to do it so its not too boring.

oooooooooo!
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    98.50 Karma

Great, how hard is it? Like moving, block effects, wand effects etc. So excited.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma

Dev Dairy #9 :D
  • =MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
    58.75 Karma
    It's cool to see you guys so hands-on when inspiring the next generation of developers :)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenGame Developer
    67.70 Karma
    That's kind of how I viewed the Dev diary videos I've been making. They're not insider tips for professionals or trying to be too technical. They're really for people who don't know how these things are made just to get a feel for it and maybe start to explore what the process is, and what kinds of tools people use etc.. A broad overview.
  • PentaholicOnePentaholicOne Member
    edited November 2017 3.40 Karma

That's kind of how I viewed the Dev diary videos I've been making. They're not insider tips for professionals or trying to be too technical. They're really for people who don't know how these things are made just to get a feel for it and maybe start to explore what the process is, and what kinds of tools people use etc.. A broad overview.

Just do a face reveal xD then it will absolutely not be boring wooooh jk ... Actually for me its not boring cause my course is Programing and I want to learn it in advance by watching such that videos so yeah