It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
How to replace the old textures?
•Click on the start button.
•Go to Cubic, dyna then images
•Grag the files youjsut downloaded into it.
Mobile / Tablet
This is what you can see.
1. Go now to "Download"
2. Find your png file you saved before. For me, it is "Title.png"
3. Long touch on it and a window will appear, click "Add to *name of yout file*.rar"
4. You created a .rar file with your .png file
5. Open this file, you can now see your .png file again
6. Click on the square and on the button on the left of the bin
7. This will appear. Click on "Browse"
8. Now go back by clicking this button
9. Now go to "Android"
10. Go to "data"
11. Go to "com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles"
12. Go to "files"
13. Go to "sandbox"
14. Go to "dyna"
15. Go to "images"
16. Click "OK" on the bottom right corner
17. Once on this page, click "OK" on the bottom right corner
18. Click on "Replace"
19. Once the loading bar ended, you should be on this page
20. Now restart Cubci Castles!
Do the same for all files and you will get my texture pack!