Farming bug?

I thought I only need to water the soil once a day?Well I just water it after 10 hours... Can I ask why?? I'm done with the soil... Amagine I need to water 750 soil every 10 hours... I can't put the sprinklers cause I don't have the perk lol... Can someone tell me if this is a bug?

Comments

• hmm i dont think this a bug.
  • No its not the soils just dry out in texture but dont need watering until 20-24-hours after u watered them last
  • As the daniel said above, it should be just a texture bug, but for now it should be watering, maybe it's not a bug and it's because of the kind of soil you're using to plant.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I’m 90% sure they made it dry up before it needs watered due to some people complaining about it being wet even at exactly 24 hours. So, even if it dries up you shouldn’t need to water it until 20 hours are up. I suggest putting a sign with the last time you watered it.
  • U said:

I’m 90% sure they made it dry up before it needs watered due to some people complaining about it being wet even at exactly 24 hours. So, even if it dries up you shouldn’t need to water it until 20 hours are up. I suggest putting a sign with the last time you watered it.

Yes, it's a good way to know if you've been watering for 24 hours or not.

• @CosmicCow can you answer this??
  • THIS problem makes me mad!! Watering 2500 soils each 3 hours!! Part of corn died! Means its not texture pack...
  • Sepail said:

THIS problem makes me mad!! Watering 2500 soils each 3 hours!! Part of corn died! Means its not texture pack...

Sad for you... You worst than me haha
  • yeah im having same/similar issue i think looking at my soil it looks like the water dried up about every 12 hrs give or take a few not sure if whats going on so now im just watering em anytime its dried just to be sure cuz thats alot of work to lose if it were to die
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • Please solve this... It is really annoying
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Crop soils will appear dry before they need to be watered again. This is done on purpose so you can see the water marks the next time you water them. The rule is just to water them once a day. Not to water them whenever the soils appear dry.
  • Crop soils will appear dry before they need to be watered again. This is done on purpose so you can see the water marks the next time you water them. The rule is just to water them once a day. Not to water them whenever the soils appear dry.

@SirKewberth can you make the soil appear dry once a day?I can't really remember when I water it..
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited November 2017
    ChocoMale said:

Crop soils will appear dry before they need to be watered again. This is done on purpose so you can see the water marks the next time you water them. The rule is just to water them once a day. Not to water them whenever the soils appear dry.

@SirKewberth can you make the soil appear dry once a day?I can't really remember when I water it..
    Just put a reminder on your phone.

I personally like how it drys before it needs to be watered again cause I water my crops 2 times a day and it's pretty annoying not to know if u watered one of the crops or not.