Coming Back

Ibuki-sanIbuki-san U.S.Member
edited April 2016 in Community
I haven't been on for a while and that's cause of I've been deciding to either stay or quit the game. There are several reasons why I shouldn't quit, one being ill miss my friends, my job, my clan, and there are reasons where I feel that I do want to quit. One is the multiple scams happening to the community and I know that the staff of Cubic Castles are doing everything they can to prevent these scams but, I feel that there are too many rules to protect the scammers. Another one is just boredom. I have many memories of this fantastic game and maybe I'll come back and make more but most likely not. I have many friends I would like to thank for helping me enjoy this game. Melanoid, Amberescent, Pirate Cookie, Fluffy303, Mermaid, Mudkip, GreyCoralKing, Kalona, TheDJDude12, Bad Wolf, Keen Dinosaur, Geo, Ashi, JustMeg, Nolana, SuperXtreme, and Hinter. If I miss your name and you're on my friend list, I am truly sorry. I do not know if I am coming back or not and I am not giving away my items just in case. On that note, I say farewell.

To my boss, I'm sorry that I have not done my job for the past days and I am sorry that I am not telling you that I am leaving directly.

Comments

• Bye Buki.:(
    You will always be my friends.
  • Booki :( will miss you
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Bye Buki :C
    Hope you can at least visit once in a while <3
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Bye Buki =(
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Bye Buki. Good luck in life. Hope to see you back soon.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Bye buki! Have a good life!
  • Bye Bookies, good luck and you will be remembered! Feel free to visit CC anytime.
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Bye Ibuki, i will miss you. Please come back and visit me sometimes k! :3
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    St. Buki said:

To my boss, I'm sorry that I have not done my job for the past days and I am sorry that I am not telling you that I am leaving directly.

No apology needed. You've been a tremendous help to the Park and making it what it is, from your sorting, organizing, testing, building, and help running live events. You will always have a place here Buki. A break may do you good, but know that you are not forgotten or replaced. You will always be part of the park staff and have your spot should you decide to return. <3
    --
    I will sorely miss your company. You've been a good friend above it all. I've taken a break myself before, and it did me well. I wish you well whatever you decide :)

Hinter. :)

• Bye bye Bukipoos. Come back soon!
    ~Aya~
  • Bye st. buki!
  • Sad I don't think I had you on my list ever but I do say goodbye
  • Goodbye Buki. :/ You will be truly missed!
  • Goodbye, Buki!
    This is just sad, why do so many people leave?
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    By Buki! :c
    I will miss you and hope you come to visit. I will always remember you and the fun memories you gave me! :c bye

-Wolfie
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    edited March 2016
    Bye bookey :C
    We'll miss you a lot!
  • Aww, I will miss you Uki <3 perhaps we shall talk again! I wish you the best of luck in your life and all goes well. :3 Goodbye for now!
  • smuressmures Member
    edited March 2016
    BUKIIII I'LL MISS YOU MAH CHILD ;w;
    Visit sometime soooooon, you amazing little Buki youuuuu <3

-I'm so bad, I saw this really late :c-
  • Ibuki-sanIbuki-san U.S.Member
    So, I've been looking at the forums and the game, and I think I want to return back.
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    -glomp- :D -backs away slowly- (~ o-o)~
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Welcome back! :D
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    YAY WB BUKI :D
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    BUKI!

She be back!
    We missed you Ibuki! :D
  • Bunnybuki said:

So, I've been looking at the forums and the game, and I think I want to return back.

Bookies, you have always been one of my best friends- I am SO glad you are coming back! :D <3
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Welcome back Buki :)!
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Welcome back Ibuki :S
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
  • SMALL CHILD IBUKI CHILD IS BACK CHILD!!!! <3
  • Really glad that the break you took wasn't permanent!