Food that doesn't currently do anything to have 'Power-ups/Boosters'.

MonsterCMSGMonsterCMSG Member
edited November 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
So I notice there is a lot of edible items in the game. My suggestion would be to use the food or items as boosters.

depending on what you eat you get a kind of power up/booster. These boosters have a time limitation so don't last a long time but enough to give some sort of boost to your gameplay.

Suggested boosters:

Faster mining,
(Mine 2x faster for a period of time)

Triple cubits,
(Cubits appear as usual like double cubits but tripled),

Invincibility,
(Does not apply to falling of edges)

StrongMan,
(Mine as if you are using bombs, This however doesn't clear huge amount of blocks but allows you to mine stuff that requires a bomb)

Double XP,
(For a short period of time XP is doubled)

I could go on...but If anything I'd let other people also come up with ideas.

Comments

• Well nope, triple cubic isn't fair since double cubits also limited to chances, invisibility will be too op, strong man makes the blocks like emerald will be costless and the useless of the current bomb, double xp is already there in the perk... But faster mining will be great...
    Except faster mining +1 every others -1
  • Triple cubits is the same as double..only it replaces it and only for a small amount of time. So the drop rate is the same but doesn't last long. Seems fair to me... Invincibility acts the same way as all the boosters would ...all have a very short amount of time which then also defeats it as being too op. Strongman ...I was thinking more of only being able to use it on certain blocks. Not all ...this way bombs are still required for certain blocks depending on rarity. Double xp...by this I mean the xp you earn doubles for a short amount of time..not like the perk where it lasts forever. I guess I didn't explain it all too well. Was thinking more of countering the Op aspect of things with the time limitations. The cubits side of things I don't see why this wouldn't be fair...after all it takes forever to mine cubits and could help a little for those that can't afford to buy cubits. However, the food that would be used for that may also be very uncommon.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I'd prefer if food remained rather untouched by these effects. While they are only for a limited time, it would be pretty OP if you craft a whole bunch of them..
  • MonsterCMSGMonsterCMSG Member
    edited November 2017
    Craftable food - wouldn't have any op effects. More fun effects ...for example eat a sunberry and you glow.

Non-craftable food that is obtained through seasonal packs - have more special effects as described in my first post :).

This way nothing is op.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Craftable food - wouldn't have any op effects. More fun effects ...for example eat a sunberry and you glow.

Non-craftable food that is obtained through seasonal packs - have more special effects as described in my first post :).

This way nothing is op.

Even so, seems like a really useless addition. It might be fun to use once in a while, but it's not something that would last long :/. I doubt people will use it for the actual purpose but for sole collection
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

This way nothing is op.

Even so, seems like a really useless addition. It might be fun to use once in a while, but it's not something that would last long :/. I doubt people will use it for the actual purpose but for sole collection
    Agreed, this is way over powered and i’m 90% sure none of these will be added just because they’re OP.
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited November 2017
    -1 this is not fair

Edit: its's better to stay it as a deco