What is the Furry Delivery Hat?

I just recieved a furry delivery hat through an email, what does it represent?

Comments

• Its one of the mysterious item in cubic castles before and its non obtainable and now they are giving it on emails to people
  • Its one of the mysterious item in cubic castles before and its non obtainable and now they are giving it on emails to people

Ok, Thanks For the Information.
  • iTS obtainable by email, becareful for those who have it! their about to trick
  • Grr i didn't any hat in my email :-(
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You get it from the email that Cubic Castles is sending out. You will get it eventually if your email is attatched to your account.
  • It is furry and it is a delivery hat. >:p
  • U said:

You get it from the email that Cubic Castles is sending out. You will get it eventually if your email is attatched to your account.

I am so lonely without my very own yet. </3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Liberated said:

U said:

I am so lonely without my very own yet. </3</p>
    *pats* same here
  • I got a question for whoever can answer it, today i switched my email because my email was not mine so then i switched it to mine, does that mean I wont be able to get one?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I got a question for whoever can answer it, today i switched my email because my email was not mine so then i switched it to mine, does that mean I wont be able to get one?

You'll get it :p
  • If you've read the e-mail you should know what it means / represents ...
  • Thanks CanItBeDone

Thanks CanItBeDone

No problem :)