A time of thanks... (Thanksgiving Art #1)

Thanksgiving is a wonderous time to celebrate. We give our thanks to everybody who has made our lives better, our lives safer, and our lives just that much more brighter and happier. We have a dinner with family and friends to show our everlasting grattitude. We all have different ways of celebrating Thanksgiving, and that's okay. If it is not too personal of a question, what are YOU most thankful for? There are two responses that you may choose from:

What are you thankful for -OR- who are you thankful for in-game

What are you thankful for -OR- who are you thankful for in real life.

You may choose one of those two responses, or if you love everybody in the game and want to really dedicate some time, type both responses, we are open for answers!

( If you are wondering about that amazing pencil art, I hand drew it myself. It's one of my best works yet, although I forgot to color it. The reference set that I used was Fox Ears + Gas Mask, Pilgrim Coat, Pilgrim Skirt, Fox Tail, Turkey Pet )

Comments

• I’m thankful for all my friends in-game who’ve always been AWESOME! I also want to thank Gdog(also in game of course) because he inspired me to play CC, he made CC a much happier experience for me. :)

I’m thankful for the love, care, and support from my family and friends. <3 <3 <3 <3
  • Awesome art!!
    I am thankful for the good in the community, and for my family (friends are fam too!)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    *drops plates* oops

I'm thankful for all the content CosmicCow has been introducing to Cubic Castle, it just piques my excitement even more owo

And I'm thankful for lice
  • I love it!

I'm thankful for lice and thankful for friends ig :D!
  • Good Art!

I am thankful for the community, as always growing up and I am also thankful for the team of the game, always helping others. xD
  • Ryter said:

Good Art!

I am thankful for the community, as always growing up and I am also thankful for the team of the game, always helping others. xD

Awesome art!!
    I am thankful for the good in the community, and for my family (friends are fam too!)

I’m thankful for all my friends in-game who’ve always been AWESOME! I also want to thank Gdog(also in game of course) because he inspired me to play CC, he made CC a much happier experience for me. :)

I’m thankful for the love, care, and support from my family and friends. <3 <3 <3 <3</p>

LiteRary said:

lt's awesome. :o

You guys...make me so happy to be alive

; v ;

I couldn't be more thankful for all of you being ever so supportive in-game as well as in the forums. I personally thank you all, and may you have an amazing day.

I love it!

*drops plates* oops

I'm thankful for all the content CosmicCow has been introducing to Cubic Castle, it just piques my excitement even more owo

And I'm thankful for lice

We will forever be thankful for our precious lice. L I C E are N I C E !
  • I love it!

right..lice..i almost forgot
  • :3
  • I'm thankful that Dunce caps are in-game as it represents my cubit making skills.

I'm thankful to my parents for giving me good looks ;)