Francisc Ro has won the Ram Kennel! Next up: Easter Umbrella!

There is no milk still...

Well, still...No milk, 1 month+, l could get tons of milk, my cow still same.

@SirKewberth

Comments

• *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    52.20 Karma
    Cows take about a month or so to grow.
    But, if you want to milk it, you have to stand beside it for a few mins and it will automatically give you the milk (if you have a jug).
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    98.50 Karma

Cows take about a month or so to grow.
    But, if you want to milk it, you have to stand beside it for a few mins and it will automatically give you the milk (if you have a jug).

My cow already grown, and i waited a few weeks more.

Tried your advice, nothing happened.
  • ZPINOLZPINOL MéxicoMember
    15.40 Karma
    I had the same problem, but only need to do is stay close to the cow, and wait like 5 minutes to the icon over the cow appears.
    98.50 Karma
    lt was so hard to get, but anyway i got 1. Yeah, i hope it will be fixed ASAP.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    5.45 Karma
    I made a thread on this myself, and through experimentation i've learned that until the fix the only way to get milk is to stand in the middle of your cows and wait... maybe 5 minutes, maybe 15 minutes... (Usually about 5 does it for at least a few of the cows)
  • SidddSiddd UKGame Moderator
    31.80 Karma

I made a thread on this myself, and through experimentation i've learned that until the fix the only way to get milk is to stand in the middle of your cows and wait... maybe 5 minutes, maybe 15 minutes... (Usually about 5 does it for at least a few of the cows)

Hehe, i figured that one out too, kinda have to guess when it COULD be ready and just wait on top of the cow. Sometimes for me a milk jug icon will appear above the cow for a split second!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenGame Developer
    67.90 Karma
    This might be a bug not of the cows not giving milk.. which we checked pretty close.. but of the milk jug appearing properly. When it does appear it should stay above the cow for a few minutes not a split second. It's a different angle to check so I'll take a look at that side of it.
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    19.15 Karma
    i think you should reset the box ? .
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    5.45 Karma
    Siddd said:

Hehe, i figured that one out too, kinda have to guess when it COULD be ready and just wait on top of the cow. Sometimes for me a milk jug icon will appear above the cow for a split second!
    YES!!! Omg i was so frustrated yesterday as i stood in the middle of my cows for a good 10 minutes and they all showed milk icons suddenly, and just as fast the icon went away on all of them and i didn't get any milk...
    98.50 Karma

i think you should reset the box ? .

l don't wanna wait 3 weeks more, it's possible, that can be fixed in 3 weeks i think / hope.
  • QuackersQuackers Member
    15.40 Karma
    I wish i knew how to get milk before, i reset my box a while back.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited November 2017 39.50 Karma
    I have 2 full grown cows. And I get 2 full jugs everyday. Just go afk a bit near the cows :)
    98.50 Karma

I have 2 full grown cows. And I get 2 full jugs everyday. Just go afk a bit near the cows :)

l tried it as you said, hehe, while afking making sandwich to myself and looking into screen. lt's really fun and...nice.