Update Suggestions

AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
edited February 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Update Suggestions

Clan Stone

I think its really a struggle when your lookin for a clan member in your clan, I mean, for example I wanted to promote someone but my clan has too many clan members and that member that I wanted to promote wasn't on the top so I had to scroll down for ages.

I m hoping you guys make a search bar about names in the clan stone so we could easily look for the member we wanted to promote, demote or kick, or make all the online members on top just like from the friend's list

Retexturing Beta Bushes or just keep it?

So we all know beta bushes are bushes that are from the cubit store back in 2014 "till now" but in 2014 the texture of the bush was different they had the berries in it and cottons as well so the devs had to make action on retexturing it, but until now beta bushes "not magical bushes" still exist in the game, I m thinking of the devs should retexture it back to normal just like what happened to the "NULL", or I think devs should just keep it in game for a sign of history.

Taunts animations and new emoticons

I think we should have new emoticons and new taunts animation or just new qbee animations movement, I really do think a lot of cc players are sick of these emoticons in game " :) :( :'( >:( :3 :Q: *^^* :O :D " I mean it is xD its too plain and old I think devs should add more, and the new qbee animations should be like, example if we type /wave the qbee's hand will wave, I mean that is just fantastic.

New Tunes

We would all love for new tunes in this game.

That's all I remembered for today...
Have a beautiful and nice day <3

Comments

• Nuuuuuu the old bushes :<!
    does the null item are gone? xD? im not informed :3
  • -1 to beta bush. i didnt waste all myc just to get these bushes and have them all be retextured...
  • Clan stone:Yes
    Bushes:No
    Taunts and emoticons:Yes (/dab)
    New tunes:Maybe
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'm working on some new tunes... So eventually we will add more.
  • Also the ability for other people apart from the leaders of a clan to add people
  • X-MAS TUNES! xD
  • The null was a glitched item and was never intended to happen whilst the so called 'beta-bushes' are just bushes from the old farming pack before the store was remodeled.
    Why should the bushes be taken away or retextured? they are good collectibles
    Are they spoiling new/secret hats in the game files? I dont think so
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I was never in a large clan, but I can imagine how hard it must be for a clan that has hundreds of members and all of them active
  • I was never in a large clan, but I can imagine how hard it must be for a clan that has hundreds of members and all of them active

Very annoying if you wanna promote someone/kick someone especially if you have 400+ members
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited November 2017
    AutiMaTic said:

Update Suggestions:

Clan Stone Struggles

I think its really a struggle when your lookin for a clan member in your clan stone, I mean example I wanted to promote someone but my clan has too many clan members and that member that I wanted to promote wasnt on the top so I had to drag my mouse down for ages.
    I m hoping you guys make a search bar on names in the clan stone so we could easily look for the member we wanted to promote or kick, or make all the online members on top just like from the friend's list

Retexturing Beta Bushes or just keep it

So we all know beta bushes are bushes that are from the cubit store till now back in 2014 but in 2014 the texture of the bush was different they had the berries in it and cottons aswell so the devs had to make action on retexturing it, but until now beta bushes "not magical bushes" still exist in the game, I m thinking of the devs should retexture it back to normal just like what happened to the "NULL", or I think devs should just keep it in game for a sign of history.

Taunts animations and new emoticons

I think we should have new emoticons and new taunts animation or just new qbee animations movement, I really do think a lot of cc players are sick of these emoticons in game " :) :( :'( >:( :3 :Q: *^^* :O :D " I mean it is xD its too plain and old I think devs should add more, and the new qbee animations should be like, example if we type /wave the qbee's hand will wave, I mean that is just fantastic.

New Tunes

We would all love for new tunes in this game.

That's all I remembered for today...
    Have a beautiful and nice day <3</p>

This Is Great! But The Texturing of old bushes is a bad idea! lots of collectors will Cry ;-; about that ( like me )

Edit: Its Not Beta Bushes Or Magil Bushes, its called Old Bushes Or Rare Bushes
  • wow
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • _TRIPP__TRIPP_ Member
    Qbee wars..! (StarWars)
  • Yeah we need the old texture of bushes while in inventory or glasses. The bushes now are just like the old pyj's that look like pink pants.
  • Yeah we need the old texture of bushes while in inventory or glasses. The bushes now are just like the old pyj's that look like pink pants.

_TRIPP_ said:

Qbee wars..! (StarWars)

You guys bumped a old discussion, beware of Professional Killer! XD

+1 on all
  • It only takes me one or two swipes to filter through my clan (#TribeOfBunnies), but I do understand the problem of trying to get to the bottom.
  • +50 On the animations and emotes, if animations were to be added into the game it would bring the commmunity more together and is a fun way to interact with other people.