Secrets and Glitches in the game you may not know about! O_O

Yourface2684Yourface2684 Member
edited November 2017 in General Chat
In my recent Exploration in the game there have been a few secrets in the game I have noticed! Some of you may of too but some of you may not. Here is the list of secrets and glitches that we noticed in the game!

1.By Yourface2684-The Secret Entrance inside Cubic Moms Don't get scammed again room!
If you go into the Cubic learning Center and go to the door that says don't get scammed again You will go to a realm that has a big tower, to the right of it the wall is fadey foamed and can be entered inside are a few things in the books on the other side you want to read!

2.By Yourface2684-Overworlds and mines that are Owned!?!
As Some Qbees have Discovered Some Overworlds and mines have owners? U-All the Overworlds and mines that are owned are one of he developers accounts.

3.By Yourface2684-A Secret Scamming Society!?!
Rumors are out that there is a clan made ENTIRELY out of Scammers! A group of Scammers have been teaming up to scam Qbees in Cubic castles they have been hiding pretty well but Some Qbees are onto them thus making this rumor!
Is it true or was it a lie!?! If it is stay safe EveryQbee!

4. By U-Stacking Dehydrated Cubes and Plasms?
There are bugs in the game that allows you to stack un-stackable items like Dehydrated cubes and Plasms
-No information on how tho... Will do research to edit here!

5.By U-Re-naming an item to item?
A bug in the game to change an item name into item...

6.By U-Glitched hat!
Also known as the nametag hat glitch this will make the Qbees head red and inside the outfit Section of your menu say that you are wearing a nametag!

7.By U-No doors No entry!
Said to be Glitched realms in the game that can only be assessable through warp foods because the realm has no doors!

8.By U-What is this!?!
A glitch that is personally my favorite is the texture glitch! If you place Marble and some other blocks below any ore and relogg this will cause the texture to bug out and create a hybrid of the two blocks! (Sometimes seen in mines)

9.By CanItBeDone-Its Over 9000!!!
A Bug that allows players to combine the power of wands with each other

That's all for now if you find anything else I can edit it in and add your name next to it! If there is any un given evidence of how the glitch/Secret works leave a Comment so I can edit it in if you know how!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    All the overworlds and mines that are owned are one of he developers accounts.

As for the scamming Society I highly doubt it. I’m sure they would of gone to recruit a person that they thought was a scammer and ended up being reported.
  • the 3rd one aint really a secret considering the fact that one could clearly see it in the clan tag... not really hidden or secret XD
  • #2 Is the owner somehow named BZ? If you type /owner on any mine thats the name of the owner.. Ive been curious about this too on why they named it bz xD
  • hmm who would own the ray mine then
    edited November 2017
    Removed these as it’s making the topic too off topic. Please unquote me if you did.
  • U said:

Might as well add these.

Unsure who owns the ray mine but I know someone changed that mines name to ray when there was a issue with people using official papers on mines. @Pickles2001

There was a bug to stack dehydrated cubes and plasms and some are still in cc today.

There was a bug to change certain item names to litterally item.

Three Qbee have a bugged hat that makes there face red.

Some rooms have been bugged to have litterally no doors in them. Only are accessible by warp food.

You can make fire crackers, pulse bombs, Qbee bombs, bombs, nukes, and fireworks never blow up!

If you place marble, and some other blocks, below ore and relog their texture will bug out!

technically speaking though they removed the infinite bomb stuff... so you really cant tho
    edited November 2017
    Removed
  • U said:

U said:

Might as well add these.

Unsure who owns the ray mine but I know someone changed that mines name to ray when there was a issue with people using official papers on mines. @Pickles2001

There was a bug to stack dehydrated cubes and plasms and some are still in cc today.

There was a bug to change certain item names to litterally item.

Three Qbee have a bugged hat that makes there face red.

Some rooms have been bugged to have litterally no doors in them. Only are accessible by warp food.

You can make fire crackers, pulse bombs, Qbee bombs, bombs, nukes, and fireworks never blow up!

If you place marble, and some other blocks, below ore and relog their texture will bug out!

technically speaking though they removed the infinite bomb stuff... so you really cant tho
    Actually Cosmic patched the bug then unpatced it due to side effects of POW gifts and Slime eggs exploding.
    oh yeah. but wouldnt calling it a secret make people want to take advantage of the glitch...
    edited November 2017
    Removed
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    In the last players could combine wands to increase the charge count.
  • edited November 2017
    5th- one was a bug. You had to put plasm,room, realm paper etc in an anvil and press the arrow button to make it an item. Its fixed tho

7th- Was a glitch too. There was a way you could take out realm doors out of realm/rooms.Its also fixed
    P.S: There is also a way to make ownerless rooms via this bug :P

8th- Is just place a bomb before server restart

5th- one was a bug. You had to put plasm,room, realm paper etc in an anvil and press the arrow button to make it an item. Its fixed tho

7th- Was a glitch too. There was a way you could take out realm doors out of realm/rooms.Its also fixed

8th- -Remove-

All of them are bugs. Also, mind removeing what you said for 8th as it is a bug and now anyone can really abuse it?
  • U said:

8th- -Remove-

All of them are bugs. Also, mind removeing what you said for 8th as it is a bug and now anyone can really abuse it?
    Harmless bug almost everyone knows about

U said:

8th- -Remove-

Harmless bug almost everyone knows about
    Untrue, I used to have multiple and was spammed by people asking how to make them.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    And I found a realm with two entrances
    edited November 2017

You can create “exit doors” that go straight to the lobby
    U said:

Well this realm glitch predates the introduction of lobby, quite odd. You can leave and enter through both doorways.

U said:

Well this realm glitch predates the introduction of lobby, quite odd. You can leave and enter through both doorways.
    Yeah it has worked ever since doorways where added into cc
  • I actually did the no doors no entry long time ago when i just i think level 20 below.... I dont know how i did that but i just click a hollawarp while holding the door but when i get there(to the place where the holla is) im still holding the door... But i didnt put a Food Warp bumper to the room(5x5) so its just gone.