Special offer ! all these item just for 100kk !

LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
edited November 2017 in Trading Section
Spider den lv 49 + Spider umbrella + Pumkin ballon + Warewolf mask ... all just for 100k ! and there Freee red and green scarf if you buy all these stuff for 100kk ! :D

Add me if you want to buy : Lopaikostyle

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Am I allowed to purchase some items by themselves, or do I have to buy them all. *eyes spiderbrella*
  • Am I allowed to purchase some items by themselves, or do I have to buy them all. *eyes spiderbrella*

need to buy all :c
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Am I allowed to purchase some items by themselves, or do I have to buy them all. *eyes spiderbrella*

need to buy all :c
    Oh ;-;, thanks anyways.
  • now its can be lowered to 100k !
  • Spider den lv 49 + Spider umbrella + Pumkin ballon + Warewolf mask ... all just for 115k ! and there Freee red and green scarf if you buy all these stuff for 100kk ! :D

would you go down to 70-75k?
  • Vairen said:

Spider den lv 49 + Spider umbrella + Pumkin ballon + Warewolf mask ... all just for 115k ! and there Freee red and green scarf if you buy all these stuff for 100kk ! :D

would you go down to 70-75k?
    nope