Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Thanksgiving + New Recube Items

Hope you have watched gdog / RedEagle's preview video.

There is nice items coming again and new recube items too. What you think about it and ;

When will it come out? Most i liked, that holla thingy that you can write it in your current realm. (Forgot name)

For sure it's 2500C?

Is there will be fixes too?

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    123.85 Karma
    I'll expect the pack and new farming items to come out next week. Usually we get quite a while to purchase the pack. Will it cost 2500c? Most likely, as there are quite a few new items. Any fixes? Again, most likely.
  • Mystery AgentMystery Agent Member
    4.95 Karma
    LiteRary said:

There is nice items coming again and new recube items too. What you think about it and ;

When will it come out? Most i liked, that holla thingy that you can write it in your current realm. (Forgot name)

For sure it's 2500C?

I think yes its 2.5k cubit.....maybe they will turn it to 2k , bc last year is 1.5k
  • LateComLateCom FamiliarMember, Familiar
    15.95 KarmaFamiliar
    well... jz got back farming cuz of the update :P
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    123.85 Karma

LiteRary said:

For sure it's 2500C?

I think yes its 2.5k cubit.....maybe they will turn it to 2k , bc last year is 1.5k
    They once did a thing where they directly asked what players wanted for the Easter pack
    >> http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/255/easter-pack-what-would-you-like-to-see#latest

And they did make the pack pretty cheap, 1500c. So if they do it again, who knows :3
  • Touka KirishimaTouka Kirishima FamiliarMember, Familiar
    4.00 KarmaFamiliar
    its better if they do it still 1500 xD or 2k (: we all know that some ppls are still broke bcz of the halloween packs (: