Can type more language....not just english

Alv'Alv' Member
edited November 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Why not add we can type our own language?

Example : いぉき(Japanese), 中文(Chinese) , Etc

Sometime i say chinese to friend , i can't type fu(chinese , mean clothes ,etc).

Have one time my friend say that then he got banned by mod ! My friend([] G - DRAGON [])want to explain but mod just ban .

Please add this.....really need this..

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    They dont ban people for swearing.... they only mute
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited November 2017
    this represents we need a translator in cc :V , any language had its own swear lol. maybe we can swear to mod from other language they dont know :V
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    In a game where majority if the players know English, I don't find that we really need the ability to type in a different language. Often you can use substitutes. For Chinese, use the pinyin. Figure things out.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited November 2017
    +10
    The words in portuguese, spanish and other languages are ugly without letters and symbols such as: á é ñ ô etc...
    It is honestly a pain to write in another language without these....
    Also, there are many people who dont know english! Most brazilian/portuguese and spanish are examples!
  • Piratax10 said:

+10
    The words in portuguese, spanish and other languages are ugly without letters and symbols such as: á é ñ ô etc...
    It is honestly a pain to write in another language without these....
    Also, there are many people who dont know english! Most brazilian/portuguese and spanish are examples!

Yeah...i saw alot people dunno how to speak english , they want so type their language , it make us cant understand...
  • -1 cuz they might swearing in other language :v and u cant understand It :p btw Whispers Are added in cc
  • In a game where majority if the players know English, I don't find that we really need the ability to type in a different language. Often you can use substitutes. For Chinese, use the pinyin. Figure things out.

Well writting pinyin in-game hardly let others to understand you, so I'll just recommend you to use the default english though...

And this game is about social, we're here to meet others from all around the world... So what's wrong with using english? You can't expect to have the players all from your nation...
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited November 2017
    Dr. Roger said:

-1 cuz they might swearing in other language :v and u cant understand It :p btw Whispers Are added in cc

this already happens everytime on the hollas and you dont even notice

In a game where majority if the players know English, I don't find that we really need the ability to type in a different language. Often you can use substitutes. For Chinese, use the pinyin. Figure things out.

Well writting pinyin in-game hardly let others to understand you, so I'll just recommend you to use the default english though...

And this game is about social, we're here to meet others from all around the world... So what's wrong with using english? You can't expect to have the players all from your nation...
    but i ask you, why not?