Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Innocent gamer and got banned with no reason

KlightKlight Member
in Help Requests 0.65 Karma
@SirKewberth sir can you invistigate my acc. Cause i got banned and i dont know the reason why i didn't scam or any policy that can affect the game and i send a support and the support say i got banned and my acc. Is locked because the support said my acc. Is making the game harm why? Did i make hack or said a bad word or scam can you invetigate it sir and try to analyze if i im a hacker or anything thanks @SirKewberth :)

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    127.35 Karma
    You should inquire about it with support, it's faster than asking here.
  • -Joystick--Joystick- Member
    67.30 Karma
    Maybe you did somethin' wrong without being aware of this. Or idk, as Done said, better to inquire about your case with support.
  • 1.90 Karma
    Klight said:

@SirKewberth sir can you invistigate my acc. Cause i got banned and i dont know the reason why i didn't scam or any policy that can affect the game and i send a support and the support say i got banned and my acc. Is locked because the support said my acc. Is making the game harm why? Did i make hack or said a bad word or scam can you invetigate it sir and try to analyze if i im a hacker or anything thanks @SirKewberth :)

Maybe someone who live by u or visit u got on your acc and did something bad on it
  • KlightKlight Member
    edited November 10 0.65 Karma
    I have a friend his name is yiruma he know a lot of me and his my friend in real life and i didn't do any bad or anything im just playing and try to open in yhe afternoon and yiruma is at my side and he said maybe mod just wrong and i send a support and the support said that i got banned and im askin why i got banned he/she not reply and please talk to my friend if im a scammer or hacker!! Please im innocent i cant do that hacking but maybe someone hack my acc. Please any mod concern please im innocent maam or sir please
    I miss cubic castles in just 24hours so sad first time :( :( :(
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    15.05 Karma
    hm
  • KlightKlight Member
    0.65 Karma
    Sir lopaiko can you help me sir im just a innocent player :(
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    243.30 Karma
    If you send a reply just wait, they will reply back but be patient...

Also maybe you are banned because someone else with a name thats almost yours has been scamming and they accedentaly banned your account
  • KlightKlight Member
    0.65 Karma
    Ty elemental god cause im so sad why i got banned :)
  •  gdog gdog Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    66.15 Karma
    This can't be solved here on the forums.
    Contact support again or use private messages and contact the people directly.
This discussion has been closed.