Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

How Can I Change My Profile When You Click On Me?

King EditionKing Edition FamiliarMember, Familiar
in Help Requests 0.65 Karma
When you clcik on someones forum account, it has When they got the game, their name , their realm etc.

How do i edit it?

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    127.25 Karma
    If you are on full site, click edit profile. It's next to karma store.
  • -Joystick--Joystick- Member
    edited November 10 67.30 Karma
    woops wrong discussion sorry ^^"
  • galantisgalantis Member
    19.05 Karma
    you are probably on your smartphone, to edit you'r profile you need a pc / laptop maybe tablet too.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumGame Moderator
    68.20 Karma
    galantis said:

you are probably on your smartphone, to edit you'r profile you need a pc / laptop maybe tablet too.

Actually you can edit on a mobile device(click the link that appears on the bottom of the page). It may not be easy to adjust some things like profile pic or so, but you should have all settings available when you switch over to "full site".
  • galantisgalantis Member
    19.05 Karma
    scorto7 said:

galantis said:

Actually you can edit on a mobile device(click the link that appears on the bottom of the page). It may not be easy to adjust some things like profile pic or so, but you should have all settings available when you switch over to "full site".
    oh, thanks