Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Spring grass!

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
edited November 9 in Community 226.10 Karma
Hello.
Would you like to see the spring grass back in the game purchasable with recubes?
Just a small question..And yes i made a poll but its alternates-free haha just kidding.
Would u like to see spring grass in store all year long?
  1. Please provide a reason for your vote.15 votes
    1. Yes
      86.67%
    2. No
      13.33%

Comments

• -Joystick--Joystick- Member
    66.50 Karma
    Yes spring grass is a very great deco for all sort of builds : farms, mansions, parks, adventure maps... It is very asked to be purchaseable with recubes. I think it should be!

+999999999999999999999999999999999999999
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    123.80 Karma
    Probably because I missed them, but yea! Let's make them purchasable with recubes!
  • Yourface2684Yourface2684 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.70 KarmaFamiliar
    I just use the technique of placing Sugar cane under the ground it works!
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    27.05 Karma
    Theres been a discussion on this a while back and i still agree id love to see it back in game and easier to obtain, would help a lot on the looks in some of my realms
    +1
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenGame Developer
    60.60 Karma
    I answered this in the other thread. Since some people object to it coming back for free, it will stay in easter pack but I will provide a new long grass item that will be available in mines or for recubes at some point so people will have a similar building option.
This discussion has been closed.