Is The Cubic Times Dead?

Hard to say... For now I didn't get an answer I was waiting for. As you know, I can no longer edit The Cubic Times. Without anyone to pass the torch to, I have to stop it. It means that if my computer isn't fixed at time, there won't be a November n°.

But if someone that would like to handle my role, just go here : https://discord.gg/eCZXPWG

I would love that a trusted guy (or girl) could continue editing this.

It would be disappointing to see it stopped, but sometimes we haven't any choice...

Anyway if no answer until Nov, 15th, I will definitly stop it until m'y return.

Comments

• RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    I can help you on editing!
  • I can help you on editing!

But there's more! My role wasn't just editing the graphics of the newspaper. You'll have to grab your own informations in case if noone published great articles. You have to read them all, rank them, update the leaderboard, help others with your writring experience...
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I can help you on editing!

But there's more! My role wasn't just editing the graphics of the newspaper. You'll have to grab your own informations in case if noone published great articles. You have to read them all, rank them, update the leaderboard, help others with your writring experience...
    il sit down and write a few more articles before next deadline!
  • Ok my PC seemes to be way better after 2 days of inteeense fixing. Please close this
This discussion has been closed.