Castle won't stay!!!

I think this is a glitch, correct me if I'm wrong,I put my castle down on the over world, then I leave the game. When I come back the realm grant thing is back in my inventory. I've heard about decaying but it shouldn't happen 30 minutes after I just got building something.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Decay time depends on how many blocks were built and castle stamps. I would assume you have very little blocks placed and no stamp.
  • If you are placing it in Aspen, there is a major problem with that overworld (apparently it's a known issue, just not officially documented anywhere that a new player would be able to find, so be sure to use one of the other overworlds).

Also if you have your realm locked (or only open to friends), I've noticed it will go back to your inventory really quickly too. (I had my realm in Eden, with a stamp and it has over 10K blocks, but because I locked it while arranging some stuff and forgot to unlock it, the realm deed was back in my inventory the next day when I came back into game.
  • It's not necesesesserily the sign that says "blocks built", fyi, it is the amount of blocks in the realm... So even when you have, let's say: 10000 blocks built, and your realm is empty, it will decay pretty quick ( also, your starter realm will decay quicker )

Quick question, will the castle stamp be removed actually, when the castle decay?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

It's not necesesesserily the sign that says "blocks built", fyi, it is the amount of blocks in the realm... So even when you have, let's say: 10000 blocks built, and your realm is empty, it will decay pretty quick ( also, your starter realm will decay quicker )

Quick question, will the castle stamp be removed actually, when the castle decay?

The castle stamp returns to your inventory like the realm
  • edited November 2017
    I have placed it in Tinker-world it has a a decent amount of blocks built in it(I am working on a river.) I have cleared out all the stuff from the tutorial. It is open to everyone, and friends can build in it.
    b3achy said:

If you are placing it in Aspen, there is a major problem with that overworld (apparently it's a known issue, just not officially documented anywhere that a new player would be able to find, so be sure to use one of the other overworlds).

Also if you have your realm locked (or only open to friends), I've noticed it will go back to your inventory really quickly too. (I had my realm in Eden, with a stamp and it has over 10K blocks, but because I locked it while arranging some stuff and forgot to unlock it, the realm deed was back in my inventory the next day when I came back into game.

I had it locked when I was clearing it out, but now that I have unlocked it shouldn't clear out every time I exit the game, should it?

b3achy said:

If you are placing it in Aspen, there is a major problem with that overworld (apparently it's a known issue, just not officially documented anywhere that a new player would be able to find, so be sure to use one of the other overworlds).

I had it locked when I was clearing it out, but now that I have unlocked it shouldn't clear out every time I exit the game, should it?
    If you had the realm locked/ not set to anyone, than yea.. That was your problem.
  • b3achy said:

If you had the realm locked/ not set to anyone, than yea.. That was your problem.
    Even though it keeps happening after I have unlocked it.
  • I have three realms when I placed the third deed on the overworld it kept returning to my invatory how many realms do you have on the overworld? Idk maybe I had a bug or maybe there's a limit of realms you can have on the overworld

b3achy said:

Even though it keeps happening after I have unlocked it.
    Just a clarification. By decent, how much blocks do you mean?

I have three realms when I placed the third deed on the overworld it kept returning to my invatory how many realms do you have on the overworld? Idk maybe I had a bug or maybe there's a limit of realms you can have on the overworld

No... There are plenty of people who have 5+ realms in the overworld.
  • I have three realms when I placed the third deed on the overworld it kept returning to my invatory how many realms do you have on the overworld? Idk maybe I had a bug or maybe there's a limit of realms you can have on the overworld

My siblings have also reported this happening, so it might just be a glitch in the system.
  • Well I clear my realm and turn it into free build and that help get block up but my castle didn't stay even if it was high