CanItBeTrades: Trading Thread (Updated: 1/07)

Comments

• Um, do you happen to have a Spudbuggy by any chance I'm after those now, sorry.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Um, do you happen to have a Spudbuggy by any chance I'm after those now, sorry.

Sorry I don't :P
  • I have 25 quality soil soil, and I can sell you it all for 1750c. (That's 70c per soil.)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I have 25 quality soil soil, and I can sell you it all for 1750c. (That's 70c per soil.)

You have me added right? Meet me in game now?
  • Um, do you happen to have a Spudbuggy by any chance I'm after those now, sorry.

It's ok, I got one pretty much straight after I posted this. xD
  • Hmm. Maybe I can get on rn. I'll see.

Um, do you happen to have a Spudbuggy by any chance I'm after those now, sorry.

It's ok, I got one pretty much straight after I posted this. xD
    Congratulations xd

Hmm. Maybe I can get on rn. I'll see.

Alright :3
  • Speaking of which, do you still want to buy the foundation blocks?

Speaking of which, do you still want to buy the foundation blocks?

Sorry not anymore :P
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited December 2017
    Ok. I just got on for about 10 mins to sell you the soil, but I looked in the friends menu, and you had gotten off right before I got on. ;-; I'll try to get on sometime in the next few days, and hopefully, you'll be on at the same time.
    edited December 2017
    Lost updated: Exe mask! And buying pet treats!

Edit: Oh yea, sorry @GoldBlocker I got the quality soil I needed, no longer buying
    Bump! Updated buying list :3
    Bump! Update list!
    Bump! Selling some more cars!
  • Ill buy the sportsmobile for 5.7k :D
    edited December 2017
    xomer55 said:

Ill buy the sportsmobile for 5.7k :D

Yea sure, I'll set up a vend at CanItBeDone's Home
  • Yo. I sell Spiderbrella, what's your price? :P
    *Narla* said:

Yo. I sell Spiderbrella, what's your price? :P

Can't afford it ;-;

~

Anyways, list re designed and updated!
  • *Narla* said:

Can't afford it ;-;

~

It's fine, I've sold it now :3
    *Narla* said:

*Narla* said:

Can't afford it ;-;

~

It's fine, I've sold it now :3
    Good job :D

~

List updated, again owo
  • I got 300 mushrooms

I got 300 mushrooms

Add me, and I'll buy them :D
    Bump, selling level 49 penguin :v
    Bump :3
  • edited December 2017
    I sell dark angel if U still buy :v
  • edited December 2017
    I sell balloon and my offer for pengu is 54-60k
    Sorry all, my penguin glitched into a level 0, can't sell it for the time being :c
  • Please could I buy 2 vends, just separate in ones? Thanks

Please could I buy 2 vends, just separate in ones? Thanks

O-o, I don't sell vends
    edited December 2017
    Bump, list updated. Penguin Pet hasn't been reverted yet, but feel free to give me offers.

EDIT: And is anyone interested in seeing a pet leveling business?