2»

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    kurt... said:

U said:

One day left :)

I completely forgot about this >.< good thing you reminded lol

= Ecto Container S+ =

There was supposed to be fairies that were glassed there but when I relog the fairies where completely gone so i had to remove them >.< fortunately i took one screenshot of it xD
    nicely done!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    kurt... said:

U said:

= Ecto Container S+ =

There was supposed to be fairies that were glassed there but when I relog the fairies where completely gone so i had to remove them >.< fortunately i took one screenshot of it xD
    Hoooo! Looking nice!
  • kurt... said:

U said:

= Ecto Container S+ =

nicely done!

kurt... said:

U said:

= Ecto Container S+ =

Hoooo! Looking nice!
    I cant believe what im reading >…< Thank youuuu !!!
  • hummm, Good luck to all! :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Change of plans! I will create a poll as I can not decide the winner. Keep in mind that everyone gets a prize but the winner gets a complete set.
    so when is the deadline for the poll?
  • No one voted for me >,>.
    (When you do effort for nothing lol).
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

No one voted for me >,>.
    (When you do effort for nothing lol).

Well you tried, that's something :P
    edited November 2017
    Ah, sorry, I meant to put the deadline for the pull of the 20th (being today)
    Space has won the complete plasm set, but all three of you can friend me for your prizes. ^_^
  • U said:

Space has won the complete plasm set, but all three of you can friend me for your prizes. ^_^

Thanks!
    I’ll be on my account V for about half a hour.
    U said:

Congrats @Space_fetus
  • U said:

Thanks so much and also for hosting this contest ^^ congratz space (/o.o)/
    It was a lot of fun, great job from everyone who entered