SPIDER UMBS-HACKED??!!!

What is this, People are saying “There’s a hacker and he/she is duplicating umbs” is this real?? I’ve saw people have spider umbs and quite a lot even though it’s supposed to be “RARE” and it’s quite common.

Comments

• Nobody can Duplicate anything in the game. Never in the game history anyone can do it. There have been glitches in the game and still is but no such as people can do it, only the owners of the game can do that. There so many because anyone can easily get it in the Halloween pack. At first it was 70k now people are selling 20k. I think it should rise when the pack is gone. But to answer your question, NO THEY CAN NOT DUPLICATE THINGS! There so many as to what I said, 'FROM THE PACKS'
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There is a little truth to this rumor.

There was an error in the Halloween update to do with some beta features slipping into the main game, and one player took advantage of it to get some inexpensive items. We caught it, permanently banned the accounts involved, and destroyed almost all of the items that were purchased. A few did make their way into the game, but not enough to seriously affect item availability.

Please note as well that spider umbrellas were not that rare in the pack. The rarer items were the werewolf mask and spider den. I think people expect the spider umbrella to be rarer because the other umbrellas before it were quite rare (easter etc)
  • There is a little truth to this rumor.

There was an error in the Halloween update to do with some beta features slipping into the main game, and one player took advantage of it to get some inexpensive items. We caught it, permanently banned the accounts involved, and destroyed almost all of the items that were purchased. A few did make their way into the game, but not enough to seriously affect item availability.

Please note as well that spider umbrellas were not that rare in the pack. The rarer items were the werewolf mask and spider den. I think people expect the spider umbrella to be rarer because the other umbrellas before it were quite rare (easter etc)

Thanks Sir Kew Now I understand

• There is a little truth to this rumor.

So u made it so the new umbrella was affordable instead of 180k and up? That's why it wasn't so rare?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Bluejay_1 said:

So u made it so the new umbrella was affordable instead of 180k and up? That's why it wasn't so rare?

The pink umbrellas initially were very rare because you could only get them from the easter event. Not in packs. The black umbrellas were fairly rare just in terms of their rarity in the packs. The spider umbrella was not one of the most rare items in the halloween pack so there are more of them in the game. The price is related to how many are available for sale etc..

• The Adventure room also messed up
    @SirKewberth
  • The Adventure room also messed up
    @SirKewberth

how it messed up?
  • Idk if its old.... it may have been reported before

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

There is a little truth to this rumor.

Similar to how the betatree was created?
  • Spidey umbs are the most common umbrellas I think . I got 2 by spending 20k on packs (forgot the cost of one pack) .

• iamchristianiamchristian Member
    edited November 2017
    i hacked it sorry
    it's my fault

pls unban all the players that got banned except me
    they dont deserved to be banned

#ihaveconscience
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited November 2017

i hacked it sorry
    it's my fault

pls unban all the players that got banned except me
    they dont deserved to be banned

#ihaveconscience

that why you have tons of spider umbrella.. @SirKewberth
  • So it was one of the beta-testers that took advantage of the bug?
  • So it was one of the beta-testers that took advantage of the bug?

I dont think it was a beta tester
  • I know one person who was involved he havent been banned yet
This discussion has been closed.