Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Cant open cc store.

LateComLateCom FamiliarMember, Familiar
edited November 2 in Bug Reports 15.95 Karma
My game works fine, i can tp to people and hollas, i can talk normally, mine normally, everything is normal, but the only thing i seem not to be able to do is to open the cc store. Anyone knows what the cause is?
Edit: I deleted the game files, and now its downloading new content. will see what happens.
2nd edit: Still Not Working. WHATS HAPPENIN CC XD HELP MEHHHH

D:\Cubic Castles\Cubic.exeD:\Cubic Castles\Cubic.exeCubic1.8.3DC20001:001D1BA80001:001A3F0E0001:001A49FC0001:0014C1850001:00260AD50001:00007C040001:00059D2F
0001:00059CFA

this is what it said when opening cc.

Comments

• PumailPumail Member
    7.75 Karma
    I can't open it too its just loading and loading and loading ' = '
  • EagenceEagence Member
    3.45 Karma
    If you are on PC, and it cubic.exe crash when you try to open shop, open cubic.exe , open task manager, kill cubic.exe 2 or 3 times until it works properly. Sometimes removing temp files, or reinstalling cc may also help. Othertimes just restart your pc...
    It may help or may not. it always helped me.

If you not crash but stuck in store loading window like pumail, try to open it by pressing cubit icon at right top side of window or by using "esc" and cc store button. May take 1 min to open. I also experience something similar. It just stuck at loading and loading right.

You may also press cubit icon to open shop, and then while loading, at the same time you may also use "esc" and cc store button to open it twice, while one is loading when you try to open it again from "esc" it generally solve the issue.

@Pumail.
  • LateComLateCom FamiliarMember, Familiar
    15.95 KarmaFamiliar
    ty eagence. i tried pressing both at the same time with the icon and the home cubitstore.
    it worked out eventually.
  • iamchristianiamchristian Member
    1.45 Karma
    devs fixed the hacked in store.txt
  • PumailPumail Member
    7.75 Karma
    eagence said:

If you are on PC, and it cubic.exe crash when you try to open shop, open cubic.exe , open task manager, kill cubic.exe 2 or 3 times until it works properly. Sometimes removing temp files, or reinstalling cc may also help. Othertimes just restart your pc...
    It may help or may not. it always helped me.

If you not crash but stuck in store loading window like pumail, try to open it by pressing cubit icon at right top side of window or by using "esc" and cc store button. May take 1 min to open. I also experience something similar. It just stuck at loading and loading right.

You may also press cubit icon to open shop, and then while loading, at the same time you may also use "esc" and cc store button to open it twice, while one is loading when you try to open it again from "esc" it generally solve the issue.

@Pumail.

Thanks for help now it does work ' = '
  • LateComLateCom FamiliarMember, Familiar
    15.95 KarmaFamiliar
    Its solved now, can this discussion be closed @"Professional Killer"
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator
    32.90 Karma
    Locking it up upon owner's request.
This discussion has been closed.