Lockout Time

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
So after you fail to get your password correct multiple times in a row, you'll be locked out of any account for a hour. I find this extremely frustrating because 1 hour is a pretty long time to wait. It's even worse when you have people who lock out your account intentionally to either irk you or on accident. Can we lower the lockout time by a significant amount of time, and put in a new system where the lockout time gets consistently longer the more we fail? Like the iPhone lockout?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    How about it just locks the device out for a hour instead of the account?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    U said:

How about it just locks the device out for a hour instead of the account?

Ehh, it works, but not something I would prefer.
  • You can bypass this, in case you didn't know. I have two passwords for two of my accounts, and I switch back quickly, but sometimes I mess that up, and I get locked out. I'd rather not say how to bypass this, because it might cause problems, and then I'll be the source.

I do think it should be lowered though, similar to how an iPhone works. But we have to ask ourselves: "Is this really the biggest problem right now?" I don't think so, but maybe in the distant future it could be changed. :P
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Ehhh, there's a bypass? Oh well, my lockout time is almost done. But I do hope changes come, if not never.
  • What if 5 fails for 5 mins
    after 5 mins 5 fails for 10 mins
    then 5 fails for 15mins

???
  • I dont understand why you’re having a problem. Doesn’t your device remember your password?
  • Shaanti said:

I dont understand why you’re having a problem. Doesn’t your device remember your password?

No Shaanti , Some people dont want to set their device to not remembering it.
    My sister always wanna play Cubic Castles in my account, so i ending up seeing my oufit getting loss and missing cubits, so i decided to not remembering my password in my device.
    Shaanti said:

I dont understand why you’re having a problem. Doesn’t your device remember your password?

I kind of mentioned this in the OP, but sometimes people lock your account on purpose.