Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

I HATE the new vend update.

LateComLateCom FamiliarMember, Familiar
edited November 1 in Community 15.95 Karma
Once the update came out, I was limited to so many few things. No different colour wigs were able to be with each other, nothing. everything had to be moved out. everything had to be changed. can't you just limit it to like items of the same type but different colour?????

I CANT EVEN put different fossils together, and this just messes up everything.
WHY?
Why do this just because of a few people?
Can't it be amended?
I just Hate this update.
It just wants people to waste more c on vends.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    123.85 Karma
    I doubt this was intentional, I do hope it gets sorted out soon. In the meantime, wait it out.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    93.25 Karma
    Each update, there will be people claiming they "hate" it . The ones who don't hate it stay silent, because why would they talk about it when they have nothing to say ?

K nvm gonna be quick
    Hate it or not, update is here .
  • U  U Member
    97.10 Karma
    Multiple players agree that the same items should be able to be in the same vend. No matter what color. Maybe make a suggestion thread?
  • MeddMedd Member
    15.00 Karma
    Its a disadvantage for newbies as they are poor and they cant afford many vends.
  • ZPINOLZPINOL MéxicoMember
    18.00 Karma
    I can understand your point, I only manage 9 vends. But I can understand the action of developers against the scammers. I can save cubits to buy more vends, is not a problem, maybe takes some time, but is ok for me.
  • coffeefreak87coffeefreak87 Member
    11.10 Karma
    It does kinda suck considering it doesn't tell you that it's not set up witch is a pain and I've never heard of a vend only
    Selling one item I like to fill my Vends with stuff if feel can be sold at that price I was selling bat wings and one of those skirts in the same vend for 90c and I guy wanted to buy the wings so that was annoying to deal with so now it's gonna take longer to sell my stuff they gotta at least make it so it tells you ur vend isn't set up
  • LateComLateCom FamiliarMember, Familiar
    15.95 KarmaFamiliar
    @CosmicCow Please let us put different colours of wigs,cowls and tutus, as well as skirts and robes, and many others.
  • 7.60 Karma
    I dislike this update too
    15.95 KarmaFamiliar
    it was temporarily reset to the old vend before the update. this wont be permanent doe.
    :(
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    27.80 Karma
    I like this update. Now we don't have these "vend aways"
    15.95 KarmaFamiliar
    oh do we not?
    are you sure?
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited November 2 242.25 Karma
    Dont blame the staff.... blame the scammers what this has been made against
    LateCom said:

oh do we not?
    are you sure?

And thats because the update has been reversed for a bit because bugs, when the bugs are gone they will put it back on
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    17.80 Karma
    Yes I don't like the vends change either. They could have just made vendaways illegal. like they did with payaways and sorts
  • U  U Member
    97.10 Karma
    epieownz said:

Yes I don't like the vends change either. They could have just made vendaways illegal. like they did with payaways and sorts

That wouldn’t of fixed the monster foot print and seed scam.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* FamiliarMember, Familiar
    6.95 KarmaFamiliar
    I agree, i think scams will be here no matter what and some changes/updates kinda hurt just as much if not more than they help... Its sad
  • coffeefreak87coffeefreak87 Member
    11.10 Karma
    Well I'll just say that the vend always said the item that you are buying I mean it's ur choice to buy a monster foot print for 10k but not everyone has that cash to buy that anyway I'll think the Vends were fine before I always read the words before I bought something it's like a code of conduct or something your fault if you didn't read it
    15.95 KarmaFamiliar
    ikr.... JZ BECUZ OF A FEW GREEDY PEOPLE THIS HAS TO ARISE.
    REALLY COSMIC?
    JZ BECAUSE YOU WANNA STOP SCAMS ?
    THINK ABOUT THOSE GREEDY PEOPLE THEN
    THEYRE GETTING SCAMMED JUST BCUZ OF THEIR DESIRES
    THEY HAVE TO LEARN THEIR LESSONS
    NOT CHANGE THE WAY VENDS WORKS TO STOP PEOPLE FROM GETTING SCAMMER
    LET THEM EXPERIENCE LIFE FIRST_HAND, AND MOVE ON WITH IT!
    IT CLEARLY SAYS WHAT THE ITEM IS IN THE CONFIRMATION WINDOW
    WHY CANT THOSE GREEDY FEMALE DOGS READ????
    ITS THEIR FAULT THAT THEY DIDNT READ CLEARLY ENOUGH!
  • 24.70 Karma
    I'm sure if you ask the developers they would happily change this up to suit different coloured items of the same sort etc.
    To be honest this update got rid of vend aways AND most vend scams completely (Monster foot etc.) and i would rather get rid of a lot of scams than have to buy a few more vending machines.
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    17.80 Karma
    LateCom said:

ikr.... JZ BECUZ OF A FEW GREEDY PEOPLE THIS HAS TO ARISE.
    REALLY COSMIC?
    JZ BECAUSE YOU WANNA STOP SCAMS ?
    THINK ABOUT THOSE GREEDY PEOPLE THEN
    THEYRE GETTING SCAMMED JUST BCUZ OF THEIR DESIRES
    THEY HAVE TO LEARN THEIR LESSONS
    NOT CHANGE THE WAY VENDS WORKS TO STOP PEOPLE FROM GETTING SCAMMER
    LET THEM EXPERIENCE LIFE FIRST_HAND, AND MOVE ON WITH IT!
    IT CLEARLY SAYS WHAT THE ITEM IS IN THE CONFIRMATION WINDOW
    WHY CANT THOSE GREEDY FEMALE DOGS READ????
    ITS THEIR FAULT THAT THEY DIDNT READ CLEARLY ENOUGH!

I'm sure if you ask the developers they would happily change this up to suit different coloured items of the same sort etc.
    To be honest this update got rid of vend aways AND most vend scams completely (Monster foot etc.) and i would rather get rid of a lot of scams than have to buy a few more vending machines.

I disagree.
    Everyone gets greedy sometimes. The problem is not greedy people.
    It's natural for people to want things. It's the scammers that need to learn a lesson.
    This vend update will only make them search for new ways. This vend update is also very annoying, because you don't get a message if your vend is setup wrong.
    A lot of people will have issues setting up their vends especially if they don't know these rules.

Personally I want to sell a lot of my plasms in 1 vend, or some noob hats in 1 vend, and this will disallow that. I don't know the status of the update. i heard it was temporarily reversed, but IDK.

Personally I am unaffected by these monster foot scams, and vends cost c, of which I'm short of a lot of times. This update therefore hits me and other honest players, so I get the anger, but the anger should be towards the scammers.

In my opinion the ideal situation is to make it so that items with a big difference in price range can't be put in a vend together, making the monster foot scam, and vendaways largely impossible, but this is probably hard to design.
    But you know if they could do it, that would be great, because this vend update is bullshirt to me.