Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Cubic Castles Christmas Event!

TurkeyZiIIaTurkeyZiIIa Member
edited November 1 in Player Events & Creations 0.70 Karma
Hi, it's me Stick18, and I wanted to launch a XMAS GIVEAWAY in the 25th December. All you have to do is to add my brother Memeo2016 so you can tp to him in the event realm!

The realm is named: *Tigrex* 's Lair

Event Hosted by the AbsoluteZero brothers: Memeo2016, Stick18, Wily Wily and *TIGREX*.

We are all brothers in real life!

The realm will be unlocked in 25th december, when me and my brothers are in the realm, *Tigrex* will check people that doesn't respect rules, Me ( Stick18 ) will allot your presents, Memeo2016 and Wily Wily will buy the gifts for you.

Bad peoples won't get nothing!

Just sit on the chair and wait that one of the brothers call you!

Have a nice day and merry christmas!

for more info & questions contact *TIGREX* in the game...
Becouse me, wily wily and memeo2016 are all banned for 5 days >.<
IMG_2448.PNG 966.6K

Comments

• danielterry002danielterry002 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    5.25 KarmaFamiliar
    No offense but it seems a bit strange that you want people to forget the bad things you have done and make them remember the giveaway thing
  • LateComLateCom FamiliarMember, Familiar
    16.20 KarmaFamiliar
    what did stick do anyways, i heard he was a scammer. why bother to try and save your reputation when it already is so rotten?
  • danielterry002danielterry002 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    5.25 KarmaFamiliar
    @LateCom exactly
  • FlooksFlooks Member
    13.50 Karma

No offense but it seems a bit strange that you want people to forget the bad things you have done and make them remember the giveaway thing

LateCom said:

what did stick do anyways, i heard he was a scammer. why bother to try and save your reputation when it already is so rotten?

He is just trying to be nice,just let him do his giveaway