Halloween town is Still open ! ?

Its should close on 31 october ! But its 1 november now :v

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You joke but sir pixel bought a plot on last years Halloween town by mistake XD
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    ._. WHAY You TELL EVERYONE.. although I am still annoyed I lost 5k because last years rental bumpers were not removed and the broadcast wasn’t changed as the event was announced...
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited November 2017
    Now it's closed. And Good luck everyone :D
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

._. WHAY You TELL EVERYONE.. although I am still annoyed I lost 5k because last years rental bumpers were not removed and the broadcast wasn’t changed as the event was announced...

Of course its hilarious :p
  • So how/when do we go back to get our stuff? It's my first CC run build contest. Do they tell us when to go back and retrieve it after the judging?
  • ._. WHAY You TELL EVERYONE.. although I am still annoyed I lost 5k because last years rental bumpers were not removed and the broadcast wasn’t changed as the event was announced...

Of course its hilarious :p
    Rude fetus .
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    b3achy said:

So how/when do we go back to get our stuff? It's my first CC run build contest. Do they tell us when to go back and retrieve it after the judging?

I don't know the specifics, but I assume you'll have 1 week after they announce the winners. But it's kind of unclear, since the official statement says, "You'll have 1 week to clear out your plot after the event ends."
  • Aww... I didn't add a sign, and now the build doesn't make sense.. Oh well, guess I lost. xD

Good luck everyone! :D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Liberated said:

Aww... I didn't add a sign, and now the build doesn't make sense.. Oh well, guess I lost. xD

Good luck everyone! :D

Aww that's really bad luck.
  • b3achy said:

So how/when do we go back to get our stuff? It's my first CC run build contest. Do they tell us when to go back and retrieve it after the judging?

I don't know the specifics, but I assume you'll have 1 week after they announce the winners. But it's kind of unclear, since the official statement says, "You'll have 1 week to clear out your plot after the event ends."
    Thanks...that makes more sense than what is posted. But I guess if the event isn't over until the judging happens, the post makes sense after all, just a little unclear.
  • The realm are closed now :o
This discussion has been closed.