Alright, what happened?! :O

What happened to the car tournament? There have been no more schedules or announcements about it....What happened? :Q:

@thisisnotslim @CosmicCow

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Its hard to get two people from different countries together, multiplied by the huge number taking part and getting it done every week. Sadly its too hard to manage. What would be cool is maybe a new bumper called a time trial bumper. This could allow players to rave without the track owner and get a recorded time. You could only do it once though to stop cheating and replace it like a prize dispencer to allow people to use it again. Then you simply post a screen shot of your time. This allows races to be held without everyone being present you just have to set a lap time within the week period. @CosmicCow this could be a great way of revivig racing. Hosting a racing league would become simpler
  • Its hard to get two people from different countries together, multiplied by the huge number taking part and getting it done every week. Sadly its too hard to manage. What would be cool is maybe a new bumper called a time trial bumper. This could allow players to rave without the track owner and get a recorded time. You could only do it once though to stop cheating and replace it like a prize dispencer to allow people to use it again. Then you simply post a screen shot of your time. This allows races to be held without everyone being present you just have to set a lap time within the week period. @CosmicCow this could be a great way of revivig racing. Hosting a racing league would become simpler

+1, just the perfect solution...
    -mumbles- i would love to beat your highscore at your racetrack space without you giving me bad luck ...
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    edited October 2017

Its hard to get two people from different countries together, multiplied by the huge number taking part and getting it done every week. Sadly its too hard to manage. What would be cool is maybe a new bumper called a time trial bumper. This could allow players to rave without the track owner and get a recorded time. You could only do it once though to stop cheating and replace it like a prize dispencer to allow people to use it again. Then you simply post a screen shot of your time. This allows races to be held without everyone being present you just have to set a lap time within the week period. @CosmicCow this could be a great way of revivig racing. Hosting a racing league would become simpler

Would it be the same as the usual timer ( Start timer bumper / Finish line)?

...cause I know that because of some lag, some results would be corrupted... I experienced it in the past and some time wasn't realistic.

The fact that all players runs in the same time avoid such issue
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited November 2017
    My partner was Stevenlol. We were both on at the same time a few days and no one was there to judge the race. And yet not even a 1/3 of the people got their results in..
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Would it be the same as the usual timer ( Start timer bumper / Finish line)?

...cause I know that because of some lag, some results would be corrupted... I experienced it in the past and some time wasn't realistic.

The fact that all players runs in the same time avoid such issue
    yeah that could result in some issues if lags involved